• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales (US Only) Celty's Whatevers

@TheSceptileMaster - Secret rare Dialga Ex is worth far more than the 2 cards you are interested in, if it's a Gengar Ex I'm not interested in it as I have one up for trade myself and I actually have both versions of Sharpedo Ex up for trade as well.

So would these cards work
Garbodor- High Priority
Seismitoad Ex- High Priority
M Rayquaza Ex- High to Med Proirity
Mewtwo Ex Fa - Med Priority
M Glalie Ex Fa- Med to low priority
Houndoom Ex- low Priority

@TheSceptileMaster - I can do the top 4 (Garbodor Holo, Seismitoad Ex, M Rayquaza Colourless, Mewtwo Ex FA (Red)) in exchange for your Dialga Ex FA?

Here is how I value both our cards:

My
Garbodor Holo - 2
Seismitoad Ex - 10
M Rayquaza Colourless - 7
Mewtwo Ex FA (Red) - 6

Your
Dialga Ex FA - 25

And the other two in case you would like to switch some out
M Glalie Ex FA - 5
Houndoom Ex - 3

If you disagree with how I value things please state how you value them and we will see if we can work something out.

I consider the Dialga 30 and what about the Ho oh and raticate break
Is there anything else from phantom forces roaring skies primal clash ancient origins you would want

@TheSceptileMaster - I would feel comfortable going up to 28 on the Dialga; and the Ho-Oh Ex would be 3 and the Raticate also 3. Currently I am looking for a secret rare M-Gengar Ex, but that's really it, and I value that at 16.

I like that valuation and would like to add the Ho oh ex to the other cards which are for the Dilaga
Can I have a list of cards to trade for the raticate such as Holos and meta game cards

@TheSceptileMaster - I would like to trade the Raticate for a Reverse holo Max Elixer from Breakpoint, otherwise I dont really have much wants for meta cards, as I don't play much and am mainly a collector.

@TheSceptileMaster - Maybe just the trade for the Dialga?

My
Garbodor Holo - 2
Seismitoad Ex - 10
M Rayquaza Colourless - 7
Mewtwo Ex FA (Red) - 6
Ho-oh Ex - 3

Your
Dialga Ex FA - 28

ok can I check if I do have a Sycamore I bought a box and it arrived
I do like the trade for the dialga PM to confirm

La bump~

Added 2 Manectric Ex FA, Celebi Ex FA, Entei Ex FA and a Kyogre Ex FA (Dark Explorers)

Back