Uri Geller Gives Pokemon Permission to Make Kadabra Cards Again!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Wow. Didn't think I'd ever be seeing this.

Finally, we might be able to get more actual regular Alakazam cards again! No getting around the Kadabra stage like that one Diamond and Pearl era one (though that was creative), and not just Ultra Rares. I can't believe it!

If that ends up being the case, this is really nice to hear as someone who really likes the Abra line.

Last edited:

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Now, they need to make an Alakazam stage 2 line playable, giving some good abilitie to Kadabra, will be fair after almost 20 years without Kadabra

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
This is a huge moment for the tcg. Last Abra card printed had an attack called Super Evolution that allowed it to skip Kadabra so they could print a regular Alakazam.

Shishigami

Aspiring Trainer
Holy shit thank you so much for quoting my old page. Thank you is an understatement. Copied from the E4 discussion:

I need a change and come to think what my intended response was out from the recent question of what the TCP should return.

HolyyyyyyyyyyyySHSHSHSSHSHSHSHSHSSEEEESDESEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee8iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttTit.

[instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/CIJhfyrnvIs[/instagram]

0:45 Your usual Charizard, Chansey, Lugia, Rayquaza and Deoxys fans wanting to be taken seriously.
0:48 me and all the other Chad Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam cultists bringing the actual heart gold.

[video src="
[/center]
"Your love for your Pokémon overwhelmed my psychic power... The power of love, I think, is also a kind of psychic power..." - Sabrina.

Kindest regards!
Kurt.

Last edited:

Aces

Aspiring Trainer
Watch Pokémon make a new ADP version of abra, kadabra, and alakzam just for a dramatic release

Mimikeon

Aspiring Trainer
Something tells me TPC is still going to refuse to print Kadabra, fearing a change of heart.

Doudounam

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks a lot to Romi and Liya! :-3

Without us, I think Kadabra was still under the cage... :'(