• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

UPDATED 2/26! Lots to trade! Want Gothitelles, Catcher, more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATED 2/21! Lots to trade! Want Gothitelles, Catcher, more!

200 bulk (.055)

for your Terrakion FA?

Glaceon - No thanks, that definitely isn't my bulk value. For Terrakion FA I would be looking for 270 pts. for bulk.

I can get that much for it, so no thanks.

Butterfly719 said:
oskierox - Bulk values:

Raikou & Suicune Legend (full) x1 - 325
Entei & Raikou Legend (full) x1 - 275

Was there anything else you were interested in for the Gothitelles? I'm assuming you were asking about the above for your bulk. Thanks!

Anything I could trade really for those, the bulk was just a maybe if you don't find anything to trade :), but I could throw the Gothitelles towards the Raikou/Suicune set!

Hey il give you my 3 gothitelle ep 1 is reverse and pokemon catcher for your 10 noble victories papcks

Glaceon - That's fine. It doesn't make any sense for me to take bulk at the very maximum I can get for it, and then take a loss by having to pay the shipping and waiting a month+ to get paid.

oskierox - I don't see much else, unless you'd trade some of your Lv. Xs cheap or the CoL shinies, but again only if you value them low.

luxkill - Sorry, but there is no way I'd do that. That is too many packs for what you are offering. I can get gothitelles for $3 and catcher for around $8, so the most I would trade for everything would be 5-6 packs

Idk how low you'd want to go, Rayquaza SL10 is worth more than the set of Raikou/Suicune, by a couple bucks, but i'd be willing to give that and a Reverse gothitelle for 3 pieces?.. maybe.. hehe

I'm interested in your Shaymin EX. I have 3x Gothitelle (have 2 RH if you want). Maybe 3 Gothitelle for yourn Shaymin EX? You can CML if you want.
Also, I'm from Portugal, Europe.

Hey, I'm interessted in Regigigas EX, Regigigas FA and Zekrom EX. Have shaymin UL and tons of lvl x's. LMK how much you value the EXs in bulk please.

I have a Gothitelle. Do you have:
4x PONT
1x Junk Arm
1x Eviolite
1x Shaymin UL
?
I need these. Choose what you could trade. Thanks. :]

oskierox - Yeah, I'm really not interested in the CoL shinies unless they are valued really low, so I'd rather not trade for the Rayquaza. If you value your Lv. Xs low, I would be interested in those. Otherwise, I'd rather just stick with the bulk as it would be easier.

Dream To Kill - Sorry, I just made a big update to my list as I sold most of my ND EXs. The only ones I have left are Reshiram EX x2 and Kyurem EX.

Slayer - Sorry, same as above. I only have Reshiram EX x2 and Kyurem EX left. If you are interested in either of them, my bulk values would be 425 for Reshiram and 330 for Kyurem.

Serperior - I'm sure I have most, if not all of the trainers. Do you have a list somewhere? Or anything else from my wants? Thanks!

How much you value shaymin UL in bulk? So i can offer up something :)
Also, LMK how much bulk you're asking for the UK Pokeball set, Virizion FA, Terrakion FA and each NV and Ep Booster Pack, please =P

Slayer - Well, Shaymin is one of my specific wants, so I can't really give a bulk value for that. Bulk only applies to stuff that isn't directly on my wants list. For the other stuff:

UK Pokeball set - no bulk trades on this
Virizion FA - 280
Terrakion FA - 320
NV pack - 150
EP pack - 125

I have so little cards that my list is outdated and I closed the thread. I think I have a Crystal Guardians Venusaur RH somewhere, mint.

Serperior - Ok, well please let me know if you find it or anything else. The Gothitelle wouldn't really be enough for me to trade for alone as I only value it around $3.

i have
x3 gothitelle ability
interested in
resh ex
celebi prime
terrakion fa
please cml for anything else u might like

jgreen - I could do a Terrakion FA for the 3 Gothitelles. I did check your list but didn't see anything else I need. PLMK, thanks!

Serperior - There is a chance I might not need the Gothitelle anymore depending on jgreen's response, sorry. I'll keep you posted, though. And if you happen to put up a list in the mean time, please let me know and I'll check it out. On the other hand, if you happen to be interested in buying, I have all of the cards you are looking for. Feel free to visit my selling thread and we can talk about it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back