Upcoming Umbreon and All-Night Party Promos

The Dude

He was the very best, that no one ever was...
All Night Party could work with Long Distance Hypnosis (Munna BCR 68). A Ninetails (DEX 19) maybe?

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
Could be a cool fun deck but I think this card won't come to English printing until after the next rotation.

It could always come out with Bandit Ring.

Which, hopefully it does. Roaring Skies was a huge disappointment with it's lack of a few cards...

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Steffenka, Greninja was a phantom forces promo as a dark type and all three final forms were EX cards in the last tin set. That's a bit more recent. Still I agree that the starters are due another return. If Chestnaught and Delphox happen to come in their alternate types so much the better .

I know that, I meant their complete lines ;)

Last edited:

Hellcat

Outlaw Trainer
That Umbreon is so pretty. I'll definitely be seeking these two out for my collection. As for English releases, I don't think the stadium is all that good. Sure, it might be alright with Wailord EX but ehh, I wouldn't use it. I'm not sure how the Umbreon will work. Gotta see what's coming out in the next sets.

Pikachu6319

Scooby
The starters complete lines would still have their basic and stage 1's as their original types. :) Oh, we need to start getting Bandit Ring information already.

zorinjarkraiveltal

Shadow Trainer
Again, this may be hinting at a more dark theme for Bandit Ring than we expect (my hope as I love Dark type). In terms of art (bare in mind Umbreon is one of my favourite Pokémon , and definitely one of my favourite Dark Pokémon and eeveelution) I think this art is great, very beautiful, but could be more horror like/creepy like the recent Malamar. Really hope the eeveelutions are making a return in Bandit Ring because... well, they're just the eeveelutions :p What Mega Evolutions are people expecting from BRi, currently I think:
- Banette Ex - Psychic
- M Banette Ex - Psychic
- Hoopa Ex - Psychic
- Zoroark Ex (I can dream) - Darkness
- Hoopa U Ex - Darkness
- Latias Ex - Dragon
- M Latias Ex - Dragon

Don't really know what they would do for the third Mega Evolution if they did one.

Ironman131

Aspiring Trainer
Wailord EX, Plasma Badge, Plasma Umbreon, and Allnight party with other annoying cards. It could give Wailord EX a massive 330 HP. Could be an interesting deck.

pokemonkosh

A Freakin' Monkey
Wailord EX, Plasma Badge, Plasma Umbreon, and Allnight party with other annoying cards. It could give Wailord EX a massive 330 HP. Could be an interesting deck.
Me need now.
Release it Murica.
Now.
Pls.
I kneed it.
Captain Falcon pun ahahah I'm lonely.