Upcoming Umbreon and All-Night Party Promos

The Umbreon brings back memories of Gallade SW that did 20 additional damage for each prize card you flipped up. It seems like it could have potential in an Eeveelutions deck.

All Night Party is situational. Against decks with high laser counts it'd be helpful, but in some match-ups it would be useless.

The Umbreon brings back memories of Gallade SW that did 20 additional damage for each prize card you flipped up. It seems like it could have potential in an Eeveelutions deck.

All Night Party is situational. Against decks with high laser counts it'd be helpful, but in some match-ups it would be useless.

It would come to English sets (if at all) way too late to make a difference against Toad decks before the rotation.

With Umbreon on the way, it seems likely that (some of) the Eevelutions are part of Bandit Ring, which makes sense since Umbrean, Espeon, and Sylveon all have some kind of relation to the ghost-like properties of Hoopa.

I like All Night Party...but it won't be released until AFTER Htl/Bank rotates. After it leaves, there aren't many cards that cause sleep, so it will be pretty worthless because it requires you to be asleep for it to be triggered.

I need that All Night Party for double collection reasons!

Also woah that Umbreon is AMAZING.

That stadium seems to come at a bad time, unless something like toad is goint to be coming out soon.

I have to say I like that Umbreon a lot though.

With Umbreon on the way, it seems likely that (some of) the Eevelutions are part of Bandit Ring, which makes sense since Umbrean, Espeon, and Sylveon all have some kind of relation to the ghost-like properties of Hoopa.

I agree with you. I wouldn't mind seeing more gen 6 Pokemon in the TCG (except for the Fletchling and Bunnelby line), last time we saw the starter lines were in XY, I think it's time for them to appear again soon! There's a lot of other gen 6 Pokemon I'd like to see "return" to the tcg again, but I think some of them might not appear in a while.

Also I think the stadium is super cute! I love cards with multiple Pokemon on it, and so I've spotted Umbreon, Weavile, Crobat, Crawdaunt and Cresselia :3

I like All Night Party...but it won't be released until AFTER Htl/Bank rotates. After it leaves, there aren't many cards that cause sleep, so it will be pretty worthless because it requires you to be asleep for it to be triggered.
I guess if Malamar EX somehow becomes big, All Night Party could work to get out of sleep. :p

Steffenka, Greninja was a phantom forces promo as a dark type and all three final forms were EX cards in the last tin set. That's a bit more recent. Still I agree that the starters are due another return. If Chestnaught and Delphox happen to come in their alternate types so much the better .

of Course that stadium comes out after Virbank Laser rotates... great design
Now for the Umbreon, pretty dope card, 120 for 3 however... I wouldn't see being able to play at all.:(

Back