Unseen Forces RH vs. Holo?

airsoft246

Aspiring Trainer
What is the difference specifically in the picture? I know the RH has the entire pic in a whole holo (not speckled with stars), but I haven't seen a holo. Are the holos the same type as RH except RH has gold lettering? Bc then idk why you wouldn't get the RH of them. So is the holo different at all from normal holos?

RE: Unseen forces RH versus holo?

Holo cards (assuming you are talking about rare Holos) have sort of a "streak" pattern in the art.

The reverse holo also has the "box" where it says unseen forces.
and it isn't holo, where the reg version is holo.

In addition to the "full picture" holo, RHs of this set also have the set name in text in the bottom right corner of the card. If the RH was of a Holo Rare rarity, the card name and HP will also be in gold text, along with the star rarity symbol in the bottom of the card. A regular holo with have the typical holo pattern of this era, and the name, HP, and star rarities colours will be the same and normal instead of gold.

Here's an example:

RH:
k6IPTBx.jpg

Holo:
5-flareon.jpg

Was Unseen Forces the only set that had Pokeballs in their RH? I know the ex era had many patterns for RH. Team Rocket Returns had energy symbols as their pattern, while Legend Maker pretty mucb made every card galaxy pattern foil which was nice. Then most sets used that dull pattern we see now in XY holos only they look duller and a bit like holo cards in Yu-GiOh or other card games.

Holos have the Pokemon and the background image holo and sometimes have a different set number as well. Reverse Holos have the whole card except the box where the Pokemon is is all holo. and also may have a different set number as well but not all set have the cards with the same set number though. I have not gotten any cards for awhile so I am not sure of any new changes TPC has made. Sometimes you will get the Holo and Reverse holo in the same pack too. If you do you are really lucky XD.:)

Back