• Unlimited!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Modified!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stigma

He's baaaaaaack.
Honestly, what do you guys find more fun, Unlimited or Modified? I like both about equally, and I'm REALLY good at modified, and not too hot at unlimited, but lately I've grown extremely fond of it because it's tons of fun...but not very many people around here keep good unlimited decks for very long. I think Pokemon should also have tournaments for unlimited, sort of like how YGO has different tournaments for their different "formats"

I have a deck that is modified but amongst my friends we all play unlimited.

My town doesn't have a league and is too isolated to go anywhere else.

I actually like both because we can test ourselves in both format. However, the Unlimited format is usually very wide as in the number of sets that are allowed which can be bothersome especially if the format is BS-on but either way, it is still fun to play in both format... :D

modified isn't very fun for me because i lose T1 with all the free draw and pluspower ect, that you can use

i hate unlimited.
people play now unlimited and im sick of those gold berries/computer searches and other broken cards >O

I'm unlimited ALL THE WAY! Younger, I lost interest in Pokémon when the EX's came out. Now, I play from Base set up to the Neo Format with 2 of my friends. Though I use newer cards, mostly energies and some Pokémon (from the firsts 251), I prefer older cards, since I think today's cards are too strong and that decks are too trainers oriented. I never use more than 18 trainer cards in a deck...

This is an analogy I thought about and told my friends, who agreed with me : Older cards are for playing Ninjas style, newer cards are for playing Chuck Norris style.

Alakazam, Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Muk, SER and Pokémon trader FTW!

Older cards are for "O HAI I JUST SLAM SOME BROKEN STUFF TOGETHER AND CALL IT A DAY" play.

Lou Cypher said:
Older cards are for "O HAI I JUST SLAM SOME BROKEN STUFF TOGETHER AND CALL IT A DAY" play.

ya, slam aerodactyl and mewtwo lvl x, hahaha.

I think modified is better, because it isn't always one-sided. i've played unlimited matches before, and you can always tell who's gonna win, from 6 prizes each. in modified, it's tougher, and nearly impossible to predict, unless it's something like tourny winner vs. 1st tournament ever.

Back