unlimited, need help

spiritomb

Aspiring Trainer
In unlimited is there any way to recycle a trainer or stadium from the discard pile once per turn? Please help someone, thnx.

RE: unlimited, need help

Idk of pnce per turn however there is item finder and recycle.

RE: unlimited, need help

sandy4123 said:
Idk of pnce per turn however there is item finder and recycle.

Thanks Sandy4123. Any other ideas. I seen 6 others read this and moved on. I'd most appreciate the help.

Maybe if you ran 4x Marley's Request (SF). Then you could run Pidgeot (FRLG) to search out Marley's Requests to recover your Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums. You could also search out anything once you get it set up.

Drifblim SF. Its attack Delivery, for no energy, lets you grab any card from your discard pile. Well, since it's an attack, it's not really handy or fast. But, you did ask for a "once per turn" thing...

Recycle, as previous posters have mentioned.

And everything else that's been mentioned before...

Luiserebii said:
Maybe if you ran 4x Marley's Request (SF). Then you could run Pidgeot (FRLG) to search out Marley's Requests to recover your Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums. You could also search out anything once you get it set up.

Thank you for your idea but once one marley's request is in the discard pile, and I play another one, my opponent will choose for me to get back the marley's request ruining the whole cycle

spiritomb said:
Thank you for your idea but once one marley's request is in the discard pile, and I play another one, my opponent will choose for me to get back the marley's request ruining the whole cycle

Well, I'm assuming that you already played the cards you want back. Also, you choose the 2 cards to be chosen by your opponent, so if you choose XXXX and YYYY, then either way you should win.

Luiserebii said:
Well, I'm assuming that you already played the cards you want back. Also, you choose the 2 cards to be chosen by your opponent, so if you choose XXXX and YYYY, then either way you should win.

Unfortunately I am only looking for one certain card back.
Lets say XXXX. Not YYYY. Also soon I will run out of "Marley's request"s

dangerbay5 said:
you could use a goodrod to get your trainers or pokemon back

I am going to have the same problem as recycle. I will need a coin flip. Plus when I run out of good rods I run out of my special trainer.

By the way the card I am cycling is not an energy removal. That card should have became a supporter not bill. anger emoticon X(

Back