• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Unlimited Darkrai Lock

DarkraiInc

Being a Professor is great!
Me and my pals are making unlimited formated decks and heres a good one i saw :D

Pokemon: 22
2-2 Darkrai Lvl X (2 Darkrai MD #3)
4-2-2 Vileplume (Undaunted)
2 Sableye (Stormfront)
2 Spiritomb (Arceus)
1-1 Claydol (GReat Encounter)
1 Azelf
1 Uxie

Trainers: 24

3 rare candy
3 seeker
2 flower shop lady
2 evolite
2 Moonlight Stadium
3 Bebes search
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Interviewers Questions
3 Judge

Energy:14
10 Darkness
4 rescue

Strategy:

Basicly to lock sleep pokemon on the bench to either let them get knocked out or knock them out myselfs. <-- this is obviously Darkrai Lvl x's job. Sableye and spiritomb are for stalling at the beginning. vileplume is to get rid of trainers thus not letting switch or catcher to be played. claydol for draw power. Uxie for set up and azelf for my prizes!

note: need a strong attacker i can put it need help without using more energy

if you are playing unlimited, broken time-space would be good to get vile out asap. some cards drawing like professor oak, erika, poke drawer+ and cards searching like computer search and item finder and disruption like energy removal and super energy removal and gust of wind/pokemon catcher would be good for early game.

He doesn't really need BTS because he only has one pokemon that he can get out T1 using rare candy. But, it could be something to consider.

pokemonjoe said:
He doesn't really need BTS because he only has one pokemon that he can get out T1 using rare candy. But, it could be something to consider.

rare candy cant be used on 1st turn and on basic that you just put on the bench..

That's an errata for this format. Unlimited plays with unlimited rules (usually), so most people don't use BW rules. So, rare candy can be used on a basic you just put down.
EDIT: *facepalm* I just forgot that you can't use trainers T1. In that case, spiritomb works fine to establish an item lock from T1.

pokemonjoe said:
That's an errata for this format. Unlimited plays with unlimited rules (usually), so most people don't use BW rules. So, rare candy can be used on a basic you just put down.
EDIT: *facepalm* I just forgot that you can't use trainers T1. In that case, spiritomb works fine to establish an item lock from T1.

as by PokeMedic:
I run unlimited events. All cards have to be played by their most current version or errata as well as the new rule set. That means rare candy has to be played like it is now, and Bill is played as a supporter. Although unlimited encompasses all cards as playable, the most current rules must be used.

(This post was last modified: Today 03:53 AM by PokeMedic.)
Today 03:52 AM

Back