'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Max Maxwell

Aspiring Trainer
I have no idea how they are the new decks! Maybe Zeraora/Porygon Z/Double energy and Mewtwo/Salazzle/?

Sylveonix

I have a Fairy Type addiction.
I'm wondering about doing a deck with this, maybe Guardians Rising Whimsicott as well to get extra prizes?

Aera14

Aspiring Trainer
I just thought of something Persian+Marshadow-GX+any bacis card with Cat Day in the discard+Latias & Latios-GX in the discard=Marshadow-GX having an attack that can hit for 240 for no energy cost( and Latias & Latios-GX is just one that I can think of off the back).You can also make it work with Incineroar-GX with cards like Memory Energy or Shining Celebi. this Persian is going to make Marshadow-GX and Incineroar-GX card to be feared, Persian can and will shake up the meta mock my words.

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
I just thought of something Persian+Marshadow-GX+any bacis card with Cat Day in the discard+Latias & Latios-GX in the discard=Marshadow-GX having an attack that can hit for 240 for no energy cost( and Latias & Latios-GX is just one that I can think of off the back).You can also make it work with Incineroar-GX with cards like Memory Energy or Shining Celebi. this Persian is going to make Marshadow-GX and Incineroar-GX card to be feared, Persian can and will shake up the meta mock my words.

I'm pretty sure that the card has to have the attack cat day on it so that means no marshadow GX, no memory energy and no shining celebi

ronangorski

Aspiring Trainer
Yay! Now I can do my setlist knowing the card numbers.
214 is the same from lost thunder, but I think with the secret ones we will have more cards than sm8.
Also, I’m thinking that the FA of the TagTeam will be released as tin.

MegaAbsol10

I'm playing Big Blacephalon next quarter :)
I love the set symbol. I don't like the way the text is layered on the name though, it doesn't look right.

TheRealBro..

210 cards again. Not liking that at all. Miss sets like Jungle/Fossil that you could actually collect from opening booster packs. No fun in buying loose cards for me.

Kalnhobbs

Aspiring Trainer
The more I see it, the more I like the RA version of Reshizard TTGX over the FA (I usually prefer FA for most GX I play with) - my wallet will probably be happy with that preference, haha.

ALSO, the ETB sleeves for this set and TEU have been literal fire! I may start to use some of them for play (with over-sleeves ofc because Pokemon center sleeves are horrible for shuffling).

P3DS

UK VGC Regs Champ 2015
So... At 20,it means that the grass pokemon should be the ones from FMW, night unison and double blaze. Will we see the TR (trainer reprint rarity) cards in the set or not? Could leave us with a big gap to fill.

Alex Leblanc

Aspiring Trainer
I'm waiting to play Reahiram & Charizard GX! It's a fire deck And I really hope they repdon't Ultra ball!!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Ah, you stacked one name on top of the other but you indented the second one to make it look cool...
Hmm... very clever, TPCI!

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I know this is a weird theory, but 55 + 54 + 95 = 114. Does this mean they are making the FAs secret rares in English now? Either that, or this set will omit 28 cards I believe!

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I know this is a weird theory, but 55 + 54 + 95 = 114. Does this mean they are making the FAs secret rares in English now? Either that, or this set will omit 28 cards I believe!

All three sets of Double Blaze, Full Metal Wall and Night Unison have reprints of Trainer cards that the English set will likely skip. Full Metal Wall has 4 (Ultra Ball, Beast Ring, Metal Frying Pan, Acerola), Night Unison also has 4 (Electropower, Enhanced Hammer, Max Potion, Guzma), and Double Blaze has up to 8 (Escape Rope, Ultra Ball, Rare Candy, Pokemon Fan Club, Fiery Flint, Rescue Stretcher, Kiawe, Cynthia) although the latter four have new artwork so they could be reprinted.

With Unbroken Bonds advertising "over 25 Trainer cards," there's 26 Trainer cards left from these three sets without any of those 16 reprinted ones (and we could get between 0 and 3 of the four reprints with new art from Double Blaze and still fit the description).

Last edited: