'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

AHHHHH I’ve been waiting for this, it would make sense if the artist for green’s full art to have also done red’s full art (I hope it is), I can’t wait to see a better image of its gloriousness

It's Red from the Let's Go games.
Yeah, I know, and it makes sense why they did this version as those are the new games. It's not really a surprise that this is what they did but I was kind of hoping for something closer to that old Japanese red promo from about a year ago.

This card seems perfect for Granbull.
Will it be enough for this deck for being played again ?

Cool full art, but isn't too great. If it was an item card it would be way better.
908101.jpg

Notice how it says "You can't have more than 1 ACE SPEC card in your deck"

Don't forget it's coming in the same set that Lt. Surge is in; so supporters like this will be a little bit more playable.

How was this ever NOT max playability in the first place, though?

Well, I sort of see it as most decks need one kind of card in particular, right? Pokémon, Supporter, Item... and there're already cards for all of those that cost less (either by being a not-supporter or by not having a discard). Need an item, Volkner or Fairytales. Need a Supporter, Lele. Need a Pokémon, <something>ball. So this is nice in that it allows you to do any of these things, but it's also super expensive, right? Costing your supporter slot AND costing you two discards. Unless you're playing a discard-heavy deck...

Back