UNBELIEVABLE FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we pleaseeeeeee stop re posting the sameeee infomation!!?!?! alll of this has been posted already, mostly by me. lol im a nerd

BrOkenICE said:
Do you expect people to read 13 pages of useless information?

What if you get on a gameshow amd you have no idea about the question and it was on this thread?

Do you know that Jynx was originally black as seen in "Holiday Hi-Jynx"? It was changed to purple to avoid pokemon being called racist

-Gallade can learn Drain Punch, but it dosen't have any fists.

-Machamp can not learn Drain Punch, altough it has four fists.

Learned this while making my Platnuim team.

bacon said:
bacon said:
Guys

GUYS!

Hey gu-

Guys

LISTEN GUYS!!!!!

Pokemon facts are not UNBELIEVABLE FACTS, this is a Pokemon forum, we know half of these already

Carry on

But..these are Unbelievable Pokemon Facts..so it still falls under that category, right?

Eh, stuff that happens within a game isn't exactly unbelievable, just shoddy/weird programming. Now don't get me wrong, there are a few interesting Pokemon facts out there, but the majority of the facts being posted in this thread are pretty unimpressive so it's better to just enforce a blanket ban. Also this is a Pokemon forum, so most members are aware of half of these already.

It's not like there's a shortage of weird and wonderful things to post about anyway.

I got this bacon. Allow me...

-1,525,000,000 miles of telephone wire a strung across the U.S.
-101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon features with both parents that are present and don't die throughout the movie.
-111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
-12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
-123,000,000 cars are being driven down the U.S's highways.
-160 cars can drive side by side on the Monumental Axis in Brazil, the world's widest road.
-166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the U.S.
-315 entries in Webster's Dictionary will be misspelled.
-5% of Canadians don't know the first 7 words of the Canadian anthem, but know the first 9 of the American anthem.
-A 10-gallon hat barely holds 6 pints.
-A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.

55% of people don't know that the sun is a star.
The first ford cars had dodge engines in them.
There are 53 lego bricks manufactured for each person in the world.
The 20th president of the United States, James Garfield, was able to write Greek with one hand and Latin with the other at the same time.
The shroud of Turin is the single most studied artifact in human history.
Bay beavers are called kittens.
Penguins are not found in the NOrth Pole.
20252 is Smokey the bears own zip code
A hippopatamus can run faster than a man can.
Singer Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State Anthem.
GFiraffes have no vocal chords.
Donald Ducks middle name is Fauntleroy.
In high School Robbin Williams was voted, " Least likely to sucseed."
Tohru Iwantani the inventor of the video game pac man came up with the idea when he saw a pizza witha slice missing at a dineer party.
Phobiatriviaphobia is the fear of trivia about phobias.
No word in the english language rhymes with month, orange, purple silver
The average life span of a MLB baseball is seven pitches.

In 1450 there were about 100 new books published. Last year there more than a million. A new book comes out every 30 seconds. It would take me 15 years just to read the titles of every book ever printed. And you're going to watch tv tonight? Fair enough, I suppose.

Our universe consists of between 30 to 50 billion trillion stars arranged in 80 to 140 billion galaxies. Our nearest neighboring star is called Proximus Centauri and it's 4 light years away. We need some bread but it's really hot outside and I can't be bothered to walk around the corner.

The king of dinosaurs, Tyrannosaurus Rex, was actually the 7th longest, falling behind some other favorites such as Spinosaurus and Gigantosaurus.
Brachiosaurus, one of the most famous sauropods, was the 14th longest, and the 11th by overall length.
The Blue Whale is not the largest animal, but a very not-well known sauropod by the name of Amphicoelias is, at 40-60 meters, meaning a large one would be around double the size of an adult Blue Whale.

RANDOM FACT ALERT!

Russia's top-grossing movie (ever) was Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back