Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! School's starting,so won't be able to get on as much

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!NEW RULE!!PLEASE READ!!

Snivylover555 said:
Hows my requests coming along?Not trying to be inpatient.

Yeah sorry about that.I have some relatives visiting for the weekend.I'll get all orders done tomorrow.

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!NEW RULE!!PLEASE READ!!

@umbreon,once again sorry to be impatient,but when you mean ALL requests,do you mean mine and pokemonjoes as well???? It seems like everyone has forgotten about our banners

Yes,I mean yours as well.Why do you need them by today?

well, the thread opened, and id like them by today. Plus, congrats for winning gmds contest

Oh yeah thanks.:) I'll do yours first.

ok, cool, and then joes, i can do that, we are posting these on the thread not in our signatures

sorry to ask but can you please post my banana avatar picture(hopefully change to smaller size) i can't find in the thread(still looking)

TRAINER CARD FORM:
Color of Trainer card: Yellow
Trainer Sprite: Brock
Pokemon: Shiny accelgor,gengar,salamence,rapidah,swampert machamp
Employee: umbreon/espeon
Which region badges: Unova, i have all
Anything else?: I would prefer my banner first that i requested
Did you read the rules?: mozzarella sticks

5nm3o8.jpg

found it, it still too big
edit:just put it on google and edit from my own gimp.

Are you trying to put that as your avatar? Just cut off 4 pixels and It'll be good.

Hey U/E, chellochello PM'ed me and said he wanted me to do the trainer card instead. Is that all right with you? I'ts okay if you already started on it.

No you can do it.I've got to go somewhere soon,and won't be home till later.

Thank you shinx for the trainer card, but i feel kind of skipped with the banner for my trade thread. We've been open for a day or two and have been waiting. I dont mean to rush, but seriously, i got 3 requests for a regular signature banner, and avatar and a trainer card all during this. If shinx or someone else is willing to do it, cool beans

If you repost it, I can try and get it done within 24 hours.

This is for me and chellochello:
Banner and avatar form:
Banner or avatar?: Banner
Colors: Sparkling white background
Images(If it is a card,please cut out the part that you want) : meloetta next to text, with keldeo, dusknoir, victini in the background
Text: chellochellos awesome trades
Text Color: black
Employee: preferably p99 or shinx 107
Anything else?: It would be cool if it could be almost 3D if thats at all possible, we are using these for trade threads, and will be posting them on our future thread. I also don't want it drawn and put on paint.
Did you read the rules?: mozzarella stix

Banner and avatar form:
Banner or avatar?: banner
Colors: A cool dark background color (but make sure the pokemon are visible)
Images(If it is a card,please cut out the part that you want) : Gallade next to the text with Gardevoir, eevee (shiny if possible), and lucario in the background
Text: Pokemonjoe's awesome trades
Text Color: blue or green, whichever looks better
Employee: anyone is fine, but i guess the one who could do this the best
Anything else?: Could you make it look somewhat like create trust's and chellochelo's because we are making a trade thread together. Also, no drawing please
Did you read the rules?: pasta
Thanks!

pokemonjoes is with me, but we can have them seperated. Please also include the code if possible

I can try and get those done within 24 hours. No promises though.

ok, as long as they dont get ignored, no one has given me a report on how they are doing or whatever

chellochello said:
Thank you shinx for the trainer card, but i feel kind of skipped with the banner for my trade thread. We've been open for a day or two and have been waiting. I don't mean to rush, but seriously, i got 3 requests for a regular signature banner, and avatar and a trainer card all during this. If shinx or someone else is willing to do it, cool beans

Can you please wait?I have a life too.I'll work on them if you want me to.

p99 is actually working on them, he might have them done today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back