Wi-Fi Trades Ultimesk's MyPlayer Thread - H: 5IV French Pokémon for Masuda Method

RE: Trading my 5 IV perfect french pokemons for Masuda method

Already have one, sorry mate ! But if you have another strat to trade, I can give you the scyther :)

aw :( I have a 5IV noibat, 5IV Goomy

Ok, do you want to trade ferroseed for magikarp, and honedge for honedge now? I added you, so we can trade when you are ready.

Also, for the Shroomish do you want adamant or jolly? It will take me the same amount of time either way, since I have one parent with each nature.

Egg group means anything that can breed with noibat. I am just looking for something that has all IVs except for Atk that I can breed with noibat.

Jolly please. And female if possible :D
And I don't know which one can be bred with noibat, that was my question :D

The goomy looks great arulz ! I'd like a female one with Hydratation, that would be perfect. :)

EDIT : I'll be available in about an hour.. Or right now !
And I think I don't have any male magikarp for now.. Do you want a female one ? I'll trade it back when i get a male one if you want.

Look what I said above :<. I can give you a scyther if you don't want that :>

Oh ok, do you have male gible, then?

Sure, but that one doesn't have outrage. If you have it on the female one that's not a problem anyway !
I also have a male scyther and .. damn, my last gastly is gone too. I'll have to keep breeding for now, it seems.
( The female honedge is available btw )

Ok, Gible for Ferroseed and Honedge for Honedge.

Well thanks, I'll try to get the magikarp and gastly soon, if you want any of them :>

Thank you for the trades, I will start working on Dratini first, then Shroomish.

Here is a list of everything that can breed with Noibat:

Pidgey Pidgeotto Pidgeot Spearow Fearow Zubat Golbat Doduo Dodrio Aerodactyl Hoothoot Noctowl Crobat Natu Xatu Murkrow Skarmory Taillow Swellow Starly Staravia Staraptor Honchkrow Chatot Pidove Tranquill Unfezant Sigilyph Rufflet Braviary Vullaby Mandibuzz Fletchling Fletchinder Talonflame Farfetch'd Togetic Wingull Pelipper Swablu Altaria Togekiss Woobat Swoobat Archen Archeops Ducklett Swanna Noibat Noivern.

If you breed any of those with all IVs except Atk that would be fantastic.

Do you have anything else specific that you are looking for?

Would you take 2 4IV Impish Skorupi for 1 5IV Absol?

PokeChimpo said:
Would you take 2 4IV Impish Skorupi for 1 5IV Absol?

I'm still looking for perfect strat only :< Because I have to keep at least one of the foreign parents.

I have the male marvel scale Dratini now. You can trade me a male Scyther whenever you are ready.

I used that one for breeding before I got the english one, that's why he's 57 :> Thanks anyway !

Would you be interested in a 4 or 5 IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile for a Gible?

You'll have to wait a bit for a Gible, I don't have any remaining for now. I'll breed again when i'll get that damn froakie :>
First things first ! Darkfox traded me one, and I have to give a french perfect female froakie back, and that's VERY rare to get :)

Are you still possibly interested in a 4V Brave male Honedge?

I have a 5V female noibat. Can I give you that and you breed a male for me with the same IVs? The nature and ability do not matter. I also have the female shroomish you wanted when you get a male magikarp or gastly to trade for it.

Lance20XD6 said:
I have a 5V female noibat. Can I give you that and you breed a male for me with the same IVs? The nature and ability do not matter. I also have the female shroomish you wanted when you get a male magikarp or gastly to trade for it.

I'm still stuck with the froakies, so that will take a few hours/days until i can breed something else. :<

Back