• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Ultimate Rayeels!!!

bernas_96

Aspiring Trainer
Note: i can't afford yet a rayquaza shining so please don t recommend it
okay here's the list:
2 rayquaza ex {DRG}
2 raikou ex {L}
1 zekrom {L}
1 mewtwo ex {P}
4 eelektrik {L}
3 tynamo (spark) {L}
1 tynamo (thunder wave) {L} 14
-------------------------------------------------------------
4 professor juniper
4 N
3 Bianca
1 Random receiver (is it too low?)
2 skyarrow bridge
4 ultra ball (too much? i need to discart energies fast so...)
3 level ball
4 pokemon catcher
1 max potion (an unexpected tech in this deck because of the fire energies, but it helps a lot.
1 tool scraper (just to guarantee that rayquaza kills with 3 lightning energies it s a surprise tech and helps with garbodor too)
2 super rod
2 energy search
3 switch 34
8 lightning energy (too low or enough?)
4 fire energy 12
discussion: okay i really need help with this, i want it to be perfect if possible i apreciate all the help you can give even if it's on a simple thing or a bad comment i will thank you because it could help my deck

^well that sure was helpful. Anyway I say drop 1 eel, 1 receiver, and 1 super rod. And add in 2 thundurus and 1 tool scrapper. My reasoning is thundurus is absolutely AMAZING as a starter in Eels and since Garbador is becoming more and more popular due to most meta decks using abilities and terrakions ability to just all out sweep. Now I say to take out 1 ultra ball and my reasoning behind this is that while you do need to discard energy quick bit of you're not able to succeed in doing that with Thundurus, Juniper, and the 3 Ultra ball you still have then either you're not playing your deck correctly or you just got a god-awful start. Now instead of ultra ball I say add in 1 more Max Potion because it is absolutely amazing with Raikou. And think of the deadly combo of Tool scrappering their rescue scarl off of their garbador and taking it out with a good ol'Volt Bolt to the face. I hope that this helped you to the fullest :D

perfect in a way it has chances to win against everything, at his fullest at least for me i now that the deck is 0 if the player sucks, just want to make it as competitive as possible you got the point ;)

thanks Gistica I will think about those changes, can you say why thundurus is good against garbodor? i don't get it, but yes thundurus might be a good card, it even helps against sigilyph or just to kill tynamos t2

2 rayquaza ex
2 raikou ex
1 zekrom
1 mewtwo ex
3 eelektrik
3 tynamo (spark)
1 tynamo (thunder wave)
2 thundurus 13
4 professor juniper
4 N
3 Bianca
1 Random receiver (is it too low?)
2 skyarrow bridge
3 ultra ball
3 level ball
4 pokemon catcher
1 max potion
1 tool scraper
2 super rod
2 energy search
3 switch 33
8 lightning energy (too low or enough?)
4 fire energy 12
i tried 4-3 elektrik and it went good but when they are prized i m screwed, what do you think?

Actually he/she said thundurus is an excellent starter for eelectrik based decks. In a seperate sentence he said too scrapper combined with raikou ex ensures garbodor will die and not come back.

Also 4-3 eelektrik is fine. Granted it depends on the deck. Id actually take out the switches for three more random receivers. You don't need the switches as much when you have sky arrow bridge. Plus if you still have to discard an energy to retreat u can get the energy back with eelektrik. Assuming the energy is an electric energy of course. Random reciever thins out your deck while search for the ever important supporters you will need. Although it is not always good to random receive into a Bianca. So come back after testing and tell me how often that's problematic for you. I think you'll be able to playtest the deck more than me.

actually i already played on a locals tournament i went 2nd. it was very good but i missed mewtwo and max potion and the 4th elektrik a lot. switch is needed, pure elektrik decks use DCE, rayquaza doesn't, they catcher elektrik and I'm going to waste 2 turns to discart an energy. random receceiver into bianca is not that good, what do you suggest?
-3 biancas
+2 random receiver
+1 tool scraper?

Back