• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [UK,WW] Includes FATES COLLIDE [H] Full Arts, Exs, BREAKS, Holos [W] FAs, Exs, Holos

Have FA Wailord EX, SR Gyarados EX, FA Lynsandre's Trump Card, BT Xerneas, Gengar. Interested in FA Alakazam Ex and FA Glaceon Ex. See a trade possible?

Have FA Wailord EX, SR Gyarados EX, FA Lynsandre's Trump Card, BT Xerneas, Gengar. Interested in FA Alakazam Ex and FA Glaceon Ex. See a trade possible?
I already have all of those except for the holos, so I don't think so, sorry!

hello, could we do my Latios EX ROS and M Ampharos EX AOR for your Glaceon EX, Regirock EX and Greninja break?

I also got Mewtwo EX 61/162 BKT and Mewtwo EX SR 163/162 BkT, see if you are interest in them too.

thanks

hello, could we do my Latios EX ROS and M Ampharos EX AOR for your Glaceon EX, Regirock EX and Greninja break?

I also got Mewtwo EX 61/162 BKT and Mewtwo EX SR 163/162 BkT, see if you are interest in them too.

thanks
According to trollandtoad.com Regirock Ex alone is more valuable than both of the cards you're offering. I'd be willing to trade your Latios Ex, M Ampharos Ex, and SR Mewtwo Ex (total value ~$23.30) for my Greninja Break, Glaceon Ex, and Regirock Ex (total value ~ $26)

According to trollandtoad.com Regirock Ex alone is more valuable than both of the cards you're offering. I'd be willing to trade your Latios Ex, M Ampharos Ex, and SR Mewtwo Ex (total value ~$23.30) for my Greninja Break, Glaceon Ex, and Regirock Ex (total value ~ $26)

I am sorry for not realizing that Regirock EX cost so much, may i adjust to this:

My
Latios EX
M Ampharos EX

Your
Greninja break
Glaceon EX
Druggidon FLF
?

I am sorry for not realizing that Regirock EX cost so much, may i adjust to this:

My
Latios EX
M Ampharos EX

Your
Greninja break
Glaceon EX
Druggidon FLF
?
I would trade those 3 for the SR Mewtwo Ex, I'm not that interested in the 2 Ex you're offering

I would trade those 3 for the SR Mewtwo Ex, I'm not that interested in the 2 Ex you're offering

I am ok with that if you add in a Raikou too. so:

My
Mewtwo eX sR 163/162

Your
Glaceon EX
Greninja break
Druggidon
Raikou

Also, would you be interest in the Mewtwo EX 61/162 too?

I am ok with that if you add in a Raikou too. so:

My
Mewtwo eX sR 163/162

Your
Glaceon EX
Greninja break
Druggidon
Raikou

Also, would you be interest in the Mewtwo EX 61/162 too?
Okay sure, you've got a deal! I think I have that, thanks anyway though! I'll PM you to confirm

Interested in Greninja BREAK. I have a picture of what I have for trade in my binder: http://imgur.com/a/JlR6P

I also have a Full Art Umbreon EX that isn't pictured there. Let me know if we can make a trade :)
Sorry I traded the Greninja BREAK and just forgot to update the information, I'd be interested in Latios Ex Full Art, Diancie Ex and Luxray Break if you're interested in anything else?

Could you check my list?
I checked out your thread. I'm interested in your Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick FA #158 (Primal Clash), Archie's Ace in the Hole FA #157 (Primal Clash), Mewtwo EX FA #157 (BreakThrough), Heracross EX FA #105 (Furious Fists), Slaking H #83 (Furious Fists) and your brother's Latias EX FA #112/116 (Plasma Freeze).

What are you interested in?

I would like :

M Alakazam EX
FA Alakazam EX
Glaceon EX
FA Bridgette
FA Winona
Unfortunately I've just organised a trade in which I'm trading FA Brigette, however I can offer you:

My:
M Alakazam Ex - $13
FA Alakazam Ex - $8.50
Glaceon Ex - $6
FA Winona - $10

Total: $37.50

For your:
FA Mewtwo Ex (157) - $6
FA Heracross Ex - $4.50
FA AZ - $8.50
FA Archie's Ace in the Hole - $10
FA Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick - $6.50

Total: $35.50

Would you be interested in that trade?

I think you have made a few mistakes on the value of my cards.

My :

FA Mewtwo EX (157) - $14.00
FA Heracross EX - $12.00
FA AZ - $8.00
FA Archie's Ace In The Hole - $8.00
FA Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick - $6.00

Total : $48.00

Your :

FA Winona - $10.00
FA Alakazam EX - $12.00
Glaceon EX - $5.00
M Alakazam - $12.00
Altaria EX - $4.00
Genesect EX - $5.00

I think you have made a few mistakes on the value of my cards.

My :

FA Mewtwo EX (157) - $14.00
FA Heracross EX - $12.00
FA AZ - $8.00
FA Archie's Ace In The Hole - $8.00
FA Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick - $6.00

Your :

FA Winona - $10.00
FA Alakazam EX - $12.00
Glaceon EX - $5.00
M Alakazam - $12.00
Altaria EX - $4.00
Genesect EX - $5.00

Where did you get those prices from? I got mine from trollandtoad.com feel free to check there for any mistakes that I may have made

Back