• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [UK,WW] Includes FATES COLLIDE [H] Full Arts, Exs, BREAKS, Holos [W] FAs, Exs, Holos

How about either M Scizor Ex Full Art + 3 Holos of your choice or FA Brigette + Charizard Ex?
Is there anything else apart from the charizard ex. Also what holos do you have. Also im interested in collecting all the pikas so if you have any pikas that could be good

Is there anything else apart from the charizard ex. Also what holos do you have. Also im interested in collecting all the pikas so if you have any pikas that could be good
An alternative to the Charizard Ex would be Trevenant Break and Marowak Break. As for holos I have Pyroar Cosmic Holo, BKP: Dragalge, Garbodor, Aegislash, Slowking, Suicune, Meganium. BKT: Mismagius. AOR: Gardevoir, Ancient Trait Entei. ROS: Reshiram. PHF: Heliolisk. FF: Noivern. FLF: Druddigon

An alternative to the Charizard Ex would be Trevenant Break and Marowak Break. As for holos I have Pyroar Cosmic Holo, BKP: Dragalge, Garbodor, Aegislash, Slowking, Suicune, Meganium. BKT: Mismagius. AOR: Gardevoir, Ancient Trait Entei. ROS: Reshiram. PHF: Heliolisk. FF: Noivern. FLF: Druddigon
i dont know if i could do that

Hi there, saw your update, here's my want and have

My have
Genagr x2 (including Gastly and Haunter too)
Xerneas BKT
Mewtwo EX 61/162 BKT
Mewtwo EX 163/162 BKT
Sceptile EX AOR
M Sceptile EX AOR
Kyogre EX promo
Groundon EX promo
Florges break
Chestnaught break

My want
Greninja break BKP
Marowak break BKT
Raikou BKT
Entei AOR
Charizard EX 12/106 FLF

Thanks

Hi there, saw your update, here's my want and have

My have
Genagr x2 (including Gastly and Haunter too)
Xerneas BKT
Mewtwo EX 61/162 BKT
Mewtwo EX 163/162 BKT
Sceptile EX AOR
M Sceptile EX AOR
Kyogre EX promo
Groundon EX promo
Florges break
Chestnaught break

My want
Greninja break BKP
Marowak break BKT
Raikou BKT
Entei AOR
Charizard EX 12/106 FLF

Thanks
Would you be interested in trading Charizard Ex ($9), Marowak Break ($1.50), and Entei ($3) for the SR Mewtwo Ex ($12)? I would offer the other cards for a bigger trade but I'm currently offering Raikou and Greninja Break to another trader. If nothing comes from that offer I'd be happy to make another deal with you.

Would you be interested in trading Charizard Ex ($9), Marowak Break ($1.50), and Entei ($3) for the SR Mewtwo Ex ($12)? I would offer the other cards for a bigger trade but I'm currently offering Raikou and Greninja Break to another trader. If nothing comes from that offer I'd be happy to make another deal with you.

i think i will wait for the raikou and greninja break first. please let me know the update. thanks

i think i will wait for the raikou and greninja break first. please let me know the update. thanks
Hi! I've finalised the other trade however Greninja and Raikou are still available would you be interested in trading:

MY
Greninja break BKP
Marowak break BKT
Raikou BKT
Entei AOR
Charizard EX 12/106 FLF

for YOUR
Mewtwo EX 163/162 BKT
Sceptile EX AOR
Xerneas BKT

Hi! I've finalised the other trade however Greninja and Raikou are still available would you be interested in trading:

MY
Greninja break BKP
Marowak break BKT
Raikou BKT
Entei AOR
Charizard EX 12/106 FLF

for YOUR
Mewtwo EX 163/162 BKT
Sceptile EX AOR
Xerneas BKT

Hi there, i have got the Enei and Greninja break already, so from now i will pass on this trade. but if you do update in the future, i may come back to you again. thanks for your time

Ok, so i ma interest in your:
Gardevoir EX Gen
Greninja break BKP
Charizard EX FLF

Here's my have EX/ FA:
Xerosic FA 119/119 PHF
Brigette FA 161/162 BKT
Manaphy EX 32/112 BKP
M Glalie EX FA 156/162 BKP
M Glalie EX 35/162 BKP
Hydreigon EX FA 103/108 ROS
Kyogre EX XY41 Promo
Groudon EX XY42 Promo
Mewtwo EX 61/162 BKT
Charizard EX XY29 Promo
M Tyranitar EX 43/98 AOR x2
Primal Groudon EX 86/160 BCL
Latios EX 58/108 ROS
Yveltal EX XY08 Promo x2
Ampharos EX 27/98
M Ampharos EX 28/98

Does any of these interest you? looking for your reply soon, thanks

Ok, so i ma interest in your:
Gardevoir EX Gen
Greninja break BKP
Charizard EX FLF

Here's my have EX/ FA:
Xerosic FA 119/119 PHF
Brigette FA 161/162 BKT
Manaphy EX 32/112 BKP
M Glalie EX FA 156/162 BKP
M Glalie EX 35/162 BKP
Hydreigon EX FA 103/108 ROS
Kyogre EX XY41 Promo
Groudon EX XY42 Promo
Mewtwo EX 61/162 BKT
Charizard EX XY29 Promo
M Tyranitar EX 43/98 AOR x2
Primal Groudon EX 86/160 BCL
Latios EX 58/108 ROS
Yveltal EX XY08 Promo x2
Ampharos EX 27/98
M Ampharos EX 28/98

Does any of these interest you? looking for your reply soon, thanks

Would you be willing to trade the three you are interested in for Hydreigon Ex FA, Latios Ex and M Ampharos Ex?

Would you be willing to trade the three you are interested in for Hydreigon Ex FA, Latios Ex and M Ampharos Ex?

seems that the value of my side are a bit higher (i based on eBay), would it be fine if you add in a Raikou BKT and Aegislish BKP?

Also, which Xerneas are you looking for? I have a Xerneas XY promo and my friend got a Xerneas BKT which i could have get it.

seems that the value of my side are a bit higher (i based on eBay), would it be fine if you add in a Raikou BKT and Aegislish BKP?

Also, which Xerneas are you looking for? I have a Xerneas XY promo and my friend got a Xerneas BKT which i could have get it.
I'd be happy to throw those in if you through in the Xerneas BKT 107/162

Back