Help UK Retailers Selling Guardians Rising?

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
So I visited WHSmith today expecting them to have Guardians Rising packs, only to find they have no idea what they even are. These guys had posters up in the windows for Sun and Moon release ...

GAME don't sell them either, had no idea what I was even talking about (surprised me).

My local Tesco are terrible for pokemon so wasn't surprised they don't have them. Asda, Sainburys ect also no idea.

Are these things even available in the wild or do they have to be bought online?!

On the kids channels, they show adverts for the latest set available here in the UK and I haven't seen an Guardians Rising ads yet, so give it a week or two.

On the kids channels, they show adverts for the latest set available here in the UK and I haven't seen an Guardians Rising ads yet, so give it a week or two.

Thanks! I will do, just eager to go buy some boosters!

I got my Guardians Rising packs from Toys R Us, in Cambridge on release day. Maybe try there if you still haven't had any luck?

Forbidden Planet are always a good bet if you have one near!

Otherwise, Magicmadhouse and ChaosCards are good online retailers in the UK.

I got my Guardians Rising packs from Toys R Us, in Cambridge on release day. Maybe try there if you still haven't had any luck?

Great call! Just visited mine. I got a blister pack and two boosters, and a free Alolan Vulpix for spending over £10 :D

Forbidden Planet are always a good bet if you have one near!

Otherwise, Magicmadhouse and ChaosCards are good online retailers in the UK.

Yeah I've used both of those sites, both awesome!!

Back