• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [UK Only] Trying to finish Evolutions set

Jam163

Aspiring Trainer
Hi new here and started collecting again when i by chance came across the evolutions set (ahhh the nostalgia). Anyway two booster boxes later and i have about 40ish cards to master the set. Then i came across this website and you lovely lot

Wants
Slowbro ex 26
Raichu 36 Holo
Clefairy 63 RH
Hitmonchan 62 H
Revive 85 RH
Leaf energy 91 RH
Dark 97 RH
Mega mewtwo 103
Brocks grit 107

For trade

All common and uncommon multiple times

Have some stuff from other sets if theres nothing you want from here but not massive amounts. Pics on request but all packet fresh.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Hey there! I actually have a bunch of what you're looking for. I have:

Caterpie 3/108 RH
Magnemite 37/108 RH
Magneton 38/108 RH
Koffing 50/108 RH
Misty'S Determination 80/108 RH
Charizard EX 12/108
Mewtwo EX 52/108
Nidoking BREAK 46/108

Unfortunately the only things in your haves that I would be interested in are the M Venusaur and the Surfing Pikachu. Do you have any VS Seekers or Octillery from BREAKthrough? Aside from that I'm always looking for full art Supporters and Secret Rare trainer cards. Let me know what you have!

Would you be willing to spend the extra $3 in postage to mail to US? as long as you double sleeve and use a top loader I am sure it will arrive Fine

I got a few reverse holos and an extra brocks grit full art if it is something you'd be willing to do. If you are unsure I can send a generic cad in a top loader to you to see how it arrives. I get free postage at my work so it is not big deal. Might take a week or 2 to arrive though.

Hey there! I actually have a bunch of what you're looking for. I have:

Caterpie 3/108 RH
Magnemite 37/108 RH
Magneton 38/108 RH
Koffing 50/108 RH
Misty'S Determination 80/108 RH
Charizard EX 12/108
Mewtwo EX 52/108
Nidoking BREAK 46/108

Unfortunately the only things in your haves that I would be interested in are the M Venusaur and the Surfing Pikachu. Do you have any VS Seekers or Octillery from BREAKthrough? Aside from that I'm always looking for full art Supporters and Secret Rare trainer cards. Let me know what you have!

Hi, i have only just started collecting again and mainly evolutions but i do have some other full arts and exs from other sets but being new i have no idea whats sought after . I had a look for the cards your after and dont think i have any at the moment :-(

Would you be willing to spend the extra $3 in postage to mail to US? as long as you double sleeve and use a top loader I am sure it will arrive Fine

I got a few reverse holos and an extra brocks grit full art if it is something you'd be willing to do. If you are unsure I can send a generic cad in a top loader to you to see how it arrives. I get free postage at my work so it is not big deal. Might take a week or 2 to arrive though.
Its definitely something i would consider, what you after swapping?

That dragonite for sure. send me a message and i will see about sending a test card in a regular envelope and stamp to the UK see how long it take and the condition in arrives in.

Hey man I have quite a few that you need.

From your list I need the magneton holo and the dragonite FA. If your interested in making a deal let me know as I'm sure we can work something out!

Dragonite is currently reserved pal,but i should be getting some more cards soon as well as everything else listed!

Back