• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TyTyphlosion's Trades.Did a little update! Jumpluff RH. ERL. Sableye. AND MORE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: FLY X,CHAMP X- 2x ERL FULL -RH Jumpluff W: Lots of things! COME CHECK IT OUT!!~~~~

They are mixed with 12,000 cards going to trollandtoad if I do.

I can trade
my
espy box
starter box

your
vs entei
vs raikou
raikou *
jpn raikou
suicune ex
Suicune (neo rev 27/64)

lmk please

RE: H: FLY X,CHAMP X- 2x ERL FULL -RH Jumpluff W: Lots of things! COME CHECK IT OUT!!

konter_j8902 said:
They are mixed with 12,000 cards going to trollandtoad if I do.

I can trade
my
espy box
starter box

your
vs entei
vs raikou
raikou *
jpn raikou
suicune ex
Suicune (neo rev 27/64)

lmk please
Can you throw in an power spray then? If so, I can do that.

RE: H: FLY X,CHAMP X- 2x ERL FULL -RH Jumpluff W: Lots of things! COME CHECK IT OUT!!~~~~

Yep I sure can. Pm me to confirm?

i am reallly needing leafeon x, does anyone have one?

Tylertyphlosion said:
i am reallly needing leafeon x, does anyone have one?

I have one unlisted that I'm kinda attached to, but might be willing to part with it for the right trade. Also you never got back to me about if you saw anything on my list or not. :) SO. CML, see what, if anything els,e you like, and LMK or make an offer for those cards and/or leafeon x. Thanks.

HaunterX6 said:
I have one unlisted that I'm kinda attached to, but might be willing to part with it for the right trade. Also you never got back to me about if you saw anything on my list or not. :) SO. CML, see what, if anything els,e you like, and LMK or make an offer for those cards and/or leafeon x. Thanks.

Well I am definitely interested in the Leafeon X, and maybe a crobat prime.

Please make me an offer!

Thank you. lmk

Tylertyphlosion said:
Well I am definitely interested in the Leafeon X, and maybe a crobat prime.

Please make me an offer!

Thank you. lmk

How many Crobats did you need? I have 3 total.

If you want all 3.. then, how about something like:

MY 3 Crobat Prime
Leafeon X

YOUR
Flygon X
Machamp X
2x ERL full

Might be a little steep for you, but I'm more than willing to negotiate. LMK, or counter plz. :)

HaunterX6 said:
How many Crobats did you need? I have 3 total.

If you want all 3.. then, how about something like:

MY 3 Crobat Prime
Leafeon X

YOUR
Flygon X
Machamp X
2x ERL full

Might be a little steep for you, but I'm more than willing to negotiate. LMK, or counter please. :)

ah, thats real steep! lol

here are my values on the cards (via trollandtoad)
Flygon X (30)
Machamp X (10)
ERL Full (30)
ERL Full (30)

Leafeon X (30)
Crobat (prime) (4)
Crobat (prime) (4)
Crobat (prime) (4)

Tylertyphlosion said:
ah, thats real steep! lol

here are my values on the cards (via trollandtoad)
Flygon X (30)
Machamp X (10)
ERL Full (30)
ERL Full (30)

Leafeon X (30)
Crobat (prime) (4)
Crobat (prime) (4)
Crobat (prime) (4)

Hm. Alright, well ,I'd afgree that those prices are pretty close to fair. My only disagreements would be that i view flygon a little more around $25. I would normally vie Leafeon at 30 as well, but since I'm hesitant to trade it, I don't really know what I value it at for sure.

Was there anything else off my list you wanted? Maybe you can take a shot at making an offer, and we can try to renegotiate from there?

HaunterX6 said:
Hm. Alright, well ,I'd afgree that those prices are pretty close to fair. My only disagreements would be that i view flygon a little more around $25. I would normally vie Leafeon at 30 as well, but since I'm hesitant to trade it, I don't really know what I value it at for sure.

Was there anything else off my list you wanted? Maybe you can take a shot at making an offer, and we can try to renegotiate from there?

Here is an offer:

My: (40)
Machamp X
ERL Full

Your: (38)
Leafeon X
Crobat Prime x2

I think that would be fair, if you dont believe so, then please counter!

Tylertyphlosion said:
Here is an offer:

My: (40)
Machamp X
ERL Full

Your: (38)
Leafeon X
Crobat Prime x2

I think that would be fair, if you don't believe so, then please counter!

Normally, I think that'd be pretty close to fair. But since I like the leafeon X a lot, I'm valuing it at around $5 more than it retails for (went through a lot to get ahold of it).

I'm thinking something like this:
YOUR
Flygon X (I still say its more like a $25, since garchomp C pwns it)
Machamp X (10)
OPTIONAL ADDITION Snorlax X (8)

MY
Leafeon X ($35, since I'm over-valuing)

OPTIONAL ADDITION Crobat Prime x2 ($8)

If you feel like it's not worth my over-valuing of it, I won't take offense to it. I don't want you to feel like you're over-trading for it, but since I went through a lot to get it, I don't want to let it go without gaining a little extra off of it. Know what I mean? Anyways, LMK or counter from the offer I liwted above, I'm willing to negotiate more (I find it kinda fun to do), and if it's more than you're willing to part with, I will understand and no hard feelings. :D

HaunterX6 said:
Normally, I think that'd be pretty close to fair. But since I like the leafeon X a lot, I'm valuing it at around $5 more than it retails for (went through a lot to get ahold of it).

I'm thinking something like this:
YOUR
Flygon X (I still say its more like a $25, since garchomp C pwns it)
Machamp X (10)
OPTIONAL ADDITION Snorlax X (8)

MY
Leafeon X ($35, since I'm over-valuing)

OPTIONAL ADDITION Crobat Prime x2 ($8)

If you feel like it's not worth my over-valuing of it, I won't take offense to it. I don't want you to feel like you're over-trading for it, but since I went through a lot to get it, I don't want to let it go without gaining a little extra off of it. Know what I mean? Anyways, LMK or counter from the offer I liwted above, I'm willing to negotiate more (I find it kinda fun to do), and if it's more than you're willing to part with, I will understand and no hard feelings. :D

I would rather not get rid of the Flygon in a trade for a leafeon. I value it higher personally (it took me a lot to get too! lol) and it is used in a lot of decks for the regulars free retreat...

RE: H: Flygon X,Machamp X- ERL FULL -Jumpluff- Houndoom Prime W: Lots!!!!

Ah, I see. Understandable. But, it might be a problem for working out the rest of the trade. The only other BIG thing I would be interested in for going towards a Lefeon would be ERL. BUT, ERL isn't any good to me unless i can get both of them off of you (theyre for a deck idea that needs 2 full sets).

So then, I guess the better question is, everything else aside, what would I have to add to Leafeon in order to get 2x ERL from you? LK if you have any idea. Thanks!

RE: H: FLY X,CHAMP X- 2x ERL FULL -RH Jumpluff W: Lots of things! COME CHECK IT OUT!!

Tylertyphlosion said:
I still have th ERL but I only want to trade away fulls, not get rid of only a half. And I have a UD pr poster(free at the pr, I just didn't go to the ul pr :()

Well, I would trade for a full ERL. The only ones of the holos that I really liked were the 1st Ed. Jungles and the Dark Vileplume

I'll update mine whenever I have free time from football lol.

I'm interested in the following

YOUR
2x ERL Legend (FULL)
1x Garchomp C X (PACK)

And I have from your wants are the following

2x UL Pre-Release Sleeves
1x UD Pre-Release Sleeves
1x HGSS Pre-Release Sleeves
1x SV Pre-Release Sleeves
3x Slowpoke UD
2x Eevee (48/90)UD
2x Special Dark UD
1x Flower Shop Lady UD
3x Rare Candies
1x Uxie LA(or league)
3x Crobat (prime)
1x Drifblim (12/90) UD
1x Drifloon UD
2x Leafeon (17/90) Preferably PR UD
2-1-2 Flygon RR

If you have a Muk (UD) I could trade you my Vileplume (UD) for it and maybe a throw-in. LMK!:p

ESP said:
Well, I would trade for a full ERL. The only ones of the holos that I really liked were the 1st Ed. Jungles and the Dark Vileplume
Just let me see if the other deals fall through or not. I will get back to you! Thanks!

JDeVore1 said:
I'll update mine whenever I have free time from football lol.
You would....

80baby said:
I'm interested in the following

YOUR
2x ERL Legend (FULL)
1x Garchomp C X (PACK)

And I have from your wants are the following

2x UL Pre-Release Sleeves
1x UD Pre-Release Sleeves
1x HGSS Pre-Release Sleeves
1x SV Pre-Release Sleeves
3x Slowpoke UD
2x Eevee (48/90)UD
2x Special Dark UD
1x Flower Shop Lady UD
3x Rare Candies
1x Uxie LA(or league)
3x Crobat (prime)
1x Drifblim (12/90) UD
1x Drifloon UD
2x Leafeon (17/90) Preferably PR UD
2-1-2 Flygon RR
The ERL are currently being worked in another trade. Make a good offer and if it better than the other, then you know the story...

Pokeplayer44 said:
If you have a Muk (UD) I could trade you my Vileplume (UD) for it and maybe a throw-in. LMK!:p
PM'ed you.

HaunterX6 said:
Ah, I see. Understandable. But, it might be a problem for working out the rest of the trade. The only other BIG thing I would be interested in for going towards a Lefeon would be ERL. BUT, ERL isn't any good to me unless i can get both of them off of you (theyre for a deck idea that needs 2 full sets).

So then, I guess the better question is, everything else aside, what would I have to add to Leafeon in order to get 2x ERL from you? LK if you have any idea. Thanks!

Well other than the Leafeon, I need 2x Crobatprime and 2x Ttarprime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back