ORAS TyranitarTube's Extreme Nuzlocke?

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!
First, if this is in the wrong place, please feel free to correct me or move it or what have you ;u;

Secondly, I have been following his extreme nuzlocke for a while now. And while I have enjoyed it and am still following it, I dont understand. There's strange text and lines of dialogue, becomes an Aqua Admin, and something called the Gaia Orb and summoning something strange?

I've just been a lil bit... Sceptical? Is that the best word? I'm just unsure what is happening with it.

That's what I was expecting, but I did not catch anything about it being modded or something along those lines. You would think it would be mentioned if that was the case, but it was listed as just an ORAS Randomized Nuzlocke

I know- I also figured that just the Pokémon would be different, but no, the guy who made this really went all-out, and I for one love it.

That is true!
Like I said, I am still enjoying it, but I still would have liked to know that it was modded in the beginning rather than being tripped up by some of the sudden events throughout.

If it's a randomzied nuzlocke then it is a mod. No exceptions.
If it was randomized, I understand that the Pokemon itself are shuffled around using some means of modification.
But it was more so along the lines of seeing the changes that should not have been happening like the changing of the character models or strange text. In the beginning, I thought it was just because the game was freaking out due to the randomization/program that was used to randomize. Then it started to get stranger.

Back