Type: Null, Jangmo-o, The Aether Foundation, Zygarde Cells, and more in 'Sun' and 'Moon'!

My head-canon is that the Aether Foundation is the real evil team and that Team Skull are the misunderstood good guys, possibly corrupted by poor grunts.

This. I get the feeling that Aether Foundation is pretty creepy in fact. Would be an awesome twist!

Love the idea of those UB's (and the design too), but if you can't catch them.. Would be dull. Hoping it isn't lilly, or any other human being because then they really are uncatchable I guess..

Yup Aether Foundation is definitely giving me bad guy vibes, although GF isn't exactly known for major plot twists. Well I am intrigued and I'm curious as to how Ultra Beasts and the teams will play out.

This Aether Foundation is a lot suspicious to me... and wow. Type:Null is freaking scary and strange... I think it will be related -a lot- to the legendaries.

This Aether Foundation is a lot suspicious to me... and wow. Type:Null is freaking scary and strange... I think it will be related -a lot- to the legendaries.

You'd be correct then. Type: Null was created to combat Legendaries. Why it was, we don't know. But it could be related to the UBs.

I feel like Type: Null is the ultimate HM slave. Just look at it. Except flying (unless it has hidden wings or something), it can essentially use all the HM's. This guy definitely has a place on my moon team.
The Aether Foundation are actually sinister and they created Type: Null to combat Ultra Beasts.
It's not exactly sinister since it is made clear that Ultra Beasts pose a threat to humanity and pokemon. It's probably made for an "in case of" situation.

All in all. Awesome trailer, awesome reveals. And now the wait begins for corocoro reveals most likely coming out next week.

You'd be correct then. Type: Null was created to combat Legendaries. Why it was, we don't know. But it could be related to the UBs.
Some reliable leaker wrote that Marshadow, the "supposed" third legendary of the trio, could have all the types... well, what's better than a chimera Pokémon, bounded by some sort of muzzle to cut its power...

I feel like Type: Null is the ultimate HM slave. Just look at it. Except flying (unless it has hidden wings or something), it can essentially use all the HM's.
Yeah, too bad HM's are totally gone from this game, lol.

Aether Foundation fights for their friends.

You won't get any sympathy from them.

I'm going to shut up now.

Anyways, there seems to be a lot of new features added to these games. I love more content, but it feels overwhelming.
Love Pokemon null. Looks interesting.

Type: Null looks awesome. I'm surprised no one has said anything about its name (at least I didn't see anyone mention it) cause I think it's the only Pokemon with a : in its name plus will there be other type:'s? I'm not sure if that's how has to be spelled but since this one is normal could it be that there's also a type: grass, fire, water or whatever type. Or maybe giving it a special items gives it a new type just like arceus? This guy is definitely going in my team. I don't think I've ever been this excited for a normal type Pokemon. Hopefully it's stats are good

I cannot be the only one who first thought Type: Null was an actual new type like Fairy and Steel.

and still no new Megas....

type-null.png

disgust%203_zpsj8fqizc5.gif

What is this?

No, I'm... I'm serious.
Can someone get it out of here? And out of the games? Are we still on time for that?

And this Aether foundation... Hmmm, love the leader's outfit, great improvement over team hahaofcourseyou'restylish,sure from last game, but they're bad. Maybe team skull finds lunaleo, they find solgala and you need zygarde to defeat them.

And I was expecting a mafia boss raticate, but I'll settle for a ratatouille reference.

Between type:whatever (seriously, can we get it out?), shapeshifting alien jellyfish from outer space, the return of those odious dexio and sina, and that green be-glassed aether admin who looks like he's obligated to introduce himself to every house in the neighborhood every time he moves (and I thought the flare scientist guy was creepy), this might be the most terrifying update yet.

I think Type: Null's name is probably going to change based on its type.

I was playing XY yesterday and came across a Dunsparce.... and realized its coloring is very close to Drampa....

Type: Null has one of my all-time favorite designs, but its typing and ability confuse me. Definitely would've expected something more unique than Battle Armor w/ Normal Type. Interested to see if he has some sort of special move that changes his type, or something along those lines.

If UB-01 isn't Lillie I'll eat my hat.
I'll also be super mad that they didn't use such a glorious pun as "Jelilliefish."

Oh my god Alolan Raticate looks like he's about to barf LOL. :D

Ultra Beasts seem pretty interesting, I think UB-01 could be Lillie, but I'm not going to make any assumptions yet.

Type: Null looks pretty sweet, although I don't understand why Normal type.

Also, yay Zygarde cell collecting! Can't wait for more details about it.

I don't know, therefore aliens.

But actually, AZ definitely upset extraplanar gods with the "link cable."

Like everything from this update except for the fact that GF feels the need to rub the UB-01 and Lillie connection on our faces.

"Its movements resemble those of a young girl."

Why GF? Do you seriously want to spoil stuff before the games are even released?

This trailer is nice, Type: Null is pretty- WHAT THE ARCEUS. Alolan Raticate is so chubby. I will eventually get one and it's name will be ChubbyRat. Also The Aether Foundation is very suspicious. Zygarde collecting? I am now dead. RIP Me. Pokémon Snap 2? Sign me up. I also really like the fact that Moon is 12 hours ahead of your 3DS/2DS' time. Ultra Beasts don't look too promising. Now excuse me while I die even more of hype.

Back