• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

TylerM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recieved exceptionally fast, a little played, but he wrote to me concerning it. +1 Ref, hope to trade with him again.

TylerM said:
My:
2 Charizard *

Your:
2 Kingdra EX D
3 Researchers
3 Mentors
3 Castforms
1 DF Holo?

That cool?

TylerM said:
Kemony said:
TylerM said:
My:
2 Charizard *

Your:
2 Kingdra EX D
3 Researchers
3 Mentors
3 Castforms
1 DF Holo?

That cool?

Kemony said:
TylerM said:
My:
2 Charizard *

Your:
2 Kingdra EX D
3 Researchers
3 Mentors
3 Castforms
1 DF Holo?

That cool?

Which df holo?

Which df holo?

I'm liking the feraligatr

TylerM said:
Kemony said:
TylerM said:
Kemony said:
TylerM said:
My:
2 Charizard *

Your:
2 Kingdra EX D
3 Researchers
3 Mentors
3 Castforms
1 DF Holo?

That cool?

Which df holo?

Kemony said:
TylerM said:
Kemony said:
TylerM said:
My:
2 Charizard *

Your:
2 Kingdra EX D
3 Researchers
3 Mentors
3 Castforms
1 DF Holo?

That cool?

Which df holo?

I can do this trade

My:
x2 Kingdra EX D (DF) Mint/English
x3 Holon Researcher
x3 Holon Mentor
x3 Holon's Castform
x1 Feraligatr d (DF) (AH)

Your:
x2 Charizard* d (DF) Mint/English

I can do this deal if you send first.

If you give me your phone number, I will text you when I recieve the cards and I will text you a tracking number from a delivery comfermation of the cards I would be sending back to you. It would be safe if you got a tracking number from a delivery comfermation with the cards you are sending me so we have a good idea where the cards are and when they should arrive.

LMK if this deal is ok with you and PM me back you address and a cell number that I can text when I recieve the cards and what a tracking number is for the cards I send to you.

My address is

Kim Allen
10145 ******* Rd.
**********, Ohio *****

Thanks a lot!

I can do this trade

My:
x2 Kingdra EX D (DF) Mint/English
x3 Holon Researcher
x3 Holon Mentor
x3 Holon's Castform
x1 Feraligatr d (DF) (AH)

Your:
x2 Charizard* d (DF) Mint/English

I can do this deal if you send first.

If you give me your phone number, I will text you when I recieve the cards and I will text you a tracking number from a delivery comfermation of the cards I would be sending back to you. It would be safe if you got a tracking number from a delivery comfermation with the cards you are sending me so we have a good idea where the cards are and when they should arrive.

LMK if this deal is ok with you and PM me back you address and a cell number that I can text when I recieve the cards and what a tracking number is for the cards I send to you.

My address is

Kim Allen
10145 ******* Rd.
**********, Ohio *****

Thanks a lot!

My address

Tyler McCutchan
***** S Western *** ***
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Cell
1-4**-3*3-****

I dont know if you need the 1-405 part..I know I do whenever I text..

Also..I dont know if I can afford to send with UPS of anything like that...I can try...but with Christmas coming up...I dont know if I can..Will try though

I am reporting TylerM for backing out of a deal after it was finalized. We agreed to keep contact though phone because he was not able to get to a computer. I get a message saying that the person who he is sharing cards with is only allowing him to trade 1 Charizard*. I told him that once a deal was finalized, it wasnt my problem. I decided that I would be ok with him removing 1 Charizard* but I would remove 1 Kingdra ex d and 3 holons castform. He didnt not agree to this. He wanted me to keep both Kingra's in the deal so I denied him the deal and told him I would report him for backing out of a deal after finalized. Please be aware of your cards and make him send first if you are to trade with him again. Any questions, please PM me. Thanks

A_A's edit: Try to remember not to post other people's personal information. You had his address AND phone number visible, which should have been starred out like you did to yours. I went ahead and did it for you this time.

sorry for double posting, but good news... one day after I posted the above, I RECIEVED!!!
:D

Well, it came, just slightly over the 2 week period he predicted... +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back