Two stupid contesents on Millionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Palutena

The Queen
First lady went up to the $100 question.

Question: What is the largest?
A - An Elephant
B - The Moon
C - A Peanut
D - Who are you calling large?

"Wow. That's a tough question," the contestant said. "I'm going to use my 50-50"

The 50-50 removed C and D,

"Drat. I was leaning towards those two. I'm going to phone my friend Jan"

AT&T dialed her friend. She spent half of the time telling her that she was on Millionair. When she finally told Jan the question, Jan told her to pick B.

The two argued over the choice, and time ran out. So she polled the audience. 98% of the audience voted B.

"Stupid Audience members. An elephant is much larger than the moon. A final answer"

And we know what happened to her.

Different Contestant

Question: What is George W. Bush's first name?
A - George
B - Edward
C - Carlos
D - Wendy

Contestant picked B. I didn't have any commentary from the second one.

Morale of the story: Some Americans really need to go back to Kindergarten.

And yes, both of these questions were asked on the show. I'm not making this up.

The recession has affected quiz shows. They can't afford to give away money, so they instead get these people as contestants.

I would LOL if this was true. Can you tell us which episode it was on?

I wonder if foreign game shows have dumb contestants...

Well, there was an episode of the French Millionaire where a contestant failed to realize which colors formed purple.

Ohoho. That is quite funny. I once watched an episode of the american version of this show. I couldn't remember the question, but I know the person lost on first question.

I highly doubt this is true, as most of their contestants have at least common sense.

Bippa201 said:
First lady went up to the $100 question.

Question: What is the largest?
A - An Elephant
B - The Moon
C - A Peanut
D - Who are you calling large?

"Wow. That's a tough question," the contestant said. "I'm going to use my 50-50"

The 50-50 removed C and D,

"Drat. I was leaning towards those two. I'm going to phone my friend Jan"

AT&T dialed her friend. She spent half of the time telling her that she was on Millionair. When she finally told Jan the question, Jan told her to pick B.

The two argued over the choice, and time ran out. So she polled the audience. 98% of the audience voted B.

"Stupid Audience members. An elephant is much larger than the moon. A final answer"

And we know what happened to her.

Different Contestant

Question: What is George W. Bush's first name?
A - George
B - Edward
C - Carlos
D - Wendy

Contestant picked B. I didn't have any commentary from the second one.

Morale of the story: Some Americans really need to go back to Kindergarten.

And yes, both of these questions were asked on the show. I'm not making this up.

in my mind, i highly doubt this is possible...most people in the world like to make up a scenario in which people look stupid (not saying you did, because as you said,you got the info via email...

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
If that is true, then what a joke it is! And why not take a look at this video if you have not. Comment about it...
She reinforced the sterotype

Wow that is kind of bad. Have not watched the show for about a year because it is on during the news now but still that is bad. Though I have seen this kind of thing before and with the clock it can get annoying.:)

To actually get on the show in the first place, you have to not be a total idiot. You cannot answer these questions this way and not be considered an idiot. It's obviously either fake or staged.

Yeah I think if you miss more than 3 questions on the test then you will not be considered a candidate for the show. I think it was staged by the sounds of it because the timer adds that much more pressure now.:)

If you want something done right you have to call MacGyver...everybody knows that! Or you could tell Chuck Norris but then by the time you did that the job would already be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back