Tuesday, 7/3, Shining Darkness Scans + Spoilers

sgtkwol

Aspiring Trainer
Time to wine...when this set releases, there still won't be a spiritomb. I can't wait for these (DP 2 and 3) sets to come out. Just remember, the most broken cards, just bring out decks to take them out of commission.

Jigglychu

Awaiting 5th Gen
3 sets... No Spiritomb, no Cresselia, Heatran, Phione, Giratina, Rotom, Snover, Abomasnow, Leafeon, Glaceon, Tangrowth, PorygonZ, Gliscor, Yanmega, Probopass, Lickilicky, Froslass.... lots....

But I still don't get what is so great about Mothim. Yes, 110 damage is awesome, but only every 2 turns. With 80 HP, he will be dead before he can cause too much trouble.

RainbowRichards

retired Pokemon Professor
The translation for Ho-oh seems to be slightly off:

Weakness = Water x2 (not Fire)
Resistance = Fighting -20 (not 'none')

master1116

~The Real Fire Pokemon Trainer~ (I wish)
i already have a deck idea for DP3. Charizard DP3 + Typhlosion DP2 + Electrode DP3

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
Jigglychu: abomasnow line is in dp2. But yeah we haven't got many of the legendaries in the set. and I've really been wanting the new eevee evos as well.

And although we have translations for duskull and murkrow, we still don't have translations for the items they hold : (

Unfallible

im more perfecter then u :P
I'm still looking for a way to stop Darkrai before everyone wastes there money on getting them. Also Spinda looks kinda fun. I mean if you had two of every basic energy think of what could happen. Now throw in Garchomp and/or Ho-oh. Add Holon Energies and Lady Outing. Do you see what I mean?

Smeargle2

... ... ... ... ... ...
Yeah, but it might take a while to get a garchomp into play...unless you just happen to have the other two in your hands...Anyway, I love the fact that they can hold items! I like the levels too.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Charizard looks pretty cool and with 130 HP and blast burn that does 120 and his Pokebody/power I don't remember which one right now but if you have prime cards in play you can make blast burn do 170 instead of 120 now that is an awesome card.:)