Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
RE:  Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

Rickraptor77 said:
Hey if they have "broken" we have "broken" soo at a torny we'll just fight back by having the same cards,its not the end of the world.. i'd like to think of it more as being a test of our skills,:)
Did you not read what I said:

Stop calling cards broken, "broken" can be useful,remember its a test of our skill in order to use them wisely.

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
RE:   Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

Rickraptor77 said:
Rickraptor77 said:
Hey if they have "broken" we have "broken" soo at a torny we'll just fight back by having the same cards,its not the end of the world.. i'd like to think of it more as being a test of our skills,:)

Stop calling cards broken, "broken" can be useful,remember its a test of our skill in order to use them wisely.

You are missing the point, broken cards need little to no skill to apply if they are truely broken.

RockLock was broken but not in sucha way in that everyone could use it (it need good strategy in order to use ATM and such).

But Flygon EX d, Salamence EX d, Dragonite, Ndioking/queen and more are going to be very easy to play becuase of the simple 'bash and bash' strategy which revolves around using the strongest attack over and over to overpower the enemy.

That is what true brokeness is like-No strategy, just easy smash and crash wins. And OD is going to have a whole lot of them.

Psylight_Hao

Ghost
Is true some of this cards are very broken but still the players is the one that use the cards if players doesn't play wisely, and plan his/her moves no matter how broken is the card, is like guns can't kill people, people kill people. there has been always powerful cards but with out a right form to used

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

Psylight_Hao said:
Is true some of this cards are very broken but still the players is the one that use the cards if players doesn't play wisely, and plan his/her moves no matter how broken is the card, is like guns can't kill people, people kill people. there has been always powerful cards but with out a right form to used
Broken card+bad player=good card

Broken card+advanced player=godly card

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
I think we overlooked something.
And that's the name of the set. The Furthest Ends of Offense makes a lot of sense, though admittedly I'm not sure where the Defense is.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!

GODZILLA said:
Psylight_Hao said:
Broken card+advanced player=godly card
Which is exactly what they will be in my hands....*evil Manical laughter continues*

But seriously Kingdra ex is awsome so is Latias ex...Muwhawhahhha...:D

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh good I hpoe you have english scans too.:)

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

Water Pokémon Master said:
Defense - Gardy ex turning off Powers/Bodies.
Offense - TTar ex KO'ing Pokemon.

Which is exactly how it should be:)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A little Tropius δ/Briney action is gonna ruin Tyranitar ex δ.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Well, if all you people interpret the cards being so broken only because that's the theme of the set, then maybe the future isn't so bleak.... Maybe a dawn of balanced, non-delta Pokemon will rise.... Maybe...

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer

Rickraptor77 said:
Rickraptor77 said:

You're right... they are not broken, they are borken...

anyway...

it looks amazing... I wonder how this set will affect the game as we know it...

I mean... the guy I quoted... he's way too excited... he's like a little kid all hyped up to hold a gun in his hands, but once he sees other kids with guns pointed at him, he wishes he would've never got it ^_~

maybe... I wouldn't know...

There's nothing we can do except accept what's going to happen...

gah, if only money wasn't a problem...

Peace...

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
Well, it also forces yer opponent to discard the top 3 cards of their deck....
Charizard * is also the first Pokemon to have an attack that costs DDDD to use, or even just DDD for that matter!!! (Expedition Tyranitar doesn't count because of its body) All previous Pokemon only costed DD at the most... Man, this card is B-A-D. You always need at least 3 special energies on it to attack.... Then you dicard them!! It's SO bad!!!! (And in bad, I mean terrible)

Veyatii

EX. Strategist
The biggest archetype (potentially) coming from here is Flygon EX d/Espy EX/Jolty EX though it will be troubled by Dustox EX (unless Deoxys (Speed) ex is teched.

Cloyster d is goingto be seeing a lot of play now (mabye even with Dustox EX to counter almost everything)...