Tuesday, 6/27, Furthest Ends Translations and Scans

δ Dragonite-ex, δ Rayquaza-ex, and δ Flygon-ex are going to be beasts, since they do not have a weakness; especially δ Flygon-ex and δ Dragonite-ex. δ Snorlax looks like an interesting card... I might have a few uses for it.

This Shining Charizard is way better than the one from Neo: Destiny. It even has some disruptive capabilities, too. Still, that doesn't mean it is a good card...

Still, this set looks like it will introduce a bunch of crazy new game mechanics. I wonder what will come out of it... I'll definitely have fun trying to make my own combos out of it.

That charizard is awesome and it looks like it is a shinning charizard too
and the mew card kind o f looks like a dark mew and I wish we had the english forms of the cards so we can see what the attacks are but the damage looks pretty good and so does the HP too.:)

Hi.. Just wondering if anyone knows where i might be able to buy these new cards over the net... THESE particular new japanese cards comeing out in japan in 2 days that everyones talking about... I have lots of good links to japanese dealers over the net.. but if everyone here who knows wouldnt mind posting i would be so greafull.. SO IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY THESE NEW CARDS WHEN THEY HIT JAPANESE SHELVS.. PLEASE MESSAGE ME IN ANYWAY YOU CAN! thank you

Well, the old balanced Pokemon TCG has gone, and the new broken TCG has just arrived. Kind of sad, really... Anything before FE will no longer stand a chance.

I can't say Holon Shrine will see much play... half the Pokemon have no weakness anyway. XD

And NOOOOO!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NO NEW EXS!! ALL JUST DRAGONS!!!! DRAGONDRAGONDRAGONDRAGONDRAGON GAH!!

(gets a hold of himself) Charizard *... didn't see that one coming... And yes!!! Darkness type!!! Very nice move there!!!! And this is the very first card to deal 150 damage... very nice, very nice.... Not half bad, too.

Well, I gotta split, so I can't read all the spoilers yet... But from what I've heard, they're all broken.

Dragonite ex d - Grass - HP150
Stage 2 - Evolves from Dragonair

[C][C] Sever: 40 damage. Your opponent can't play any Trainer cards from his or her hand during his or her next turn.
[G][G][C][C] Dragon Shriek: Put 8 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. If the Defending Pokemon's HP is reduced to 0 by this attack, put any extra damage counters on your opponent's Benched Pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

I don't understand Dragon shriek attack. You put 8 damage counters, but if the defending pokemon is knocked out (for example it was only necessary five damage counters to knock out it) you may put the restant damage counters on your opponent's Benched Pokemon in any way you like, isn't it or not.

Ps: Flygon is so broken, with cursed stone and others you will ruin you opponent's pokemon

Yes, you interpereted the card right.

Nidoqueen d - Metal - HP100
Stage 2 - Evolves from Nidorina

Poke-Power: Invitation
Once during your turn, you may search your deck for a Pokemon card, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. This Power can't be used if Nidoqueen is affected by a Special Condition.

[C][C][C] Vengeance: Does 30 damage + 10 more damage for each Pokemon card in your discard pile. Pokemon cards after the 6th don't count.

Weakness: Psychic
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Well, do not fret about Pidgeot being gone, because it's back. Combine this with HP Aerodactyl, and you've got yourself an unlimited search tank.

Man I can't wait until they come out and I hope I get the charizard card first.:)

I want charizard star more than Charizard ex, & the fact that it's a baisic makes it even Better!

Plus I have like 15 Dark Energies(or more) so i can fuel that dragon like no other,:)

Must.. buy case...by release... will have... $400... eBay will be... calling me... in a few... months...

Mew*+Holon Transceiver/Mentor+ d Rainbow Energy=T1/2 Spinning Tail!

Back