XY Trainer Customization - What Items / Clothing Do You Want to See?

I think that eye color and skin tone are chosen at the beginning of the game and after that you can only change your hair style and cloths

It's not confirmed or anything, but I think that maybe the "dress" tab on the trailer a few pages back is more like choosing from the pre-set outfits they can sell you in the boutiques, possibly?
But the fact that boys might be able to wear girls clothing is cool, too. I wouldn't mind it if girls could get some of the boy's hairstyles as well.

I was thinking that maybe Nintendo could do events where you can get special outfits and items from previous trainers and gym leaders. Or maybe, Pokemon related outfits (Like the Lucario and Rosarde costumes from PBR) such as a shiny wardrobe that has a shimmering effect that is subtle. What better way to offer more to customize than to release events time to time.

Ok here's my final list of things I want to see that haven't been confirmed:

Unnatural hair colors (including the ability to add highlights)
Unnatural eye colors and the possibility to get heterchromia iridum (when one iris is a different color than the other)
Face paint and makeup (like the black lines in football or some lipstick for ladies, up to 3 you can have on at once. also includes freckles and beauty marks)
Ear piercings (from studs to hoops to pretty hanging gems)
Necklaces
Clothes and items from an NPC trainer set
Pokeball belts (keeps the pokeballs on them)
Alternate bags
Customizeable skates and bikes
Fingerless gloves, elbow and knee pads
Fancy dresses and suits
Swimwear (some people are water people after all)
Muscle shirt/tank top
Scarves (like in DP)
A jacket like Blue's in HGSS
Actual glasses for your face
Braces (why not?)
Some kind of store with a lot of pokemon clothing (maybe most of it being based off of the types)
And what I especially want most is a rainbow belt. I like to show who I am when I battle online, and I'm rather tired of people saying guys shouldn't be like that but girls ca- ...I'm sorry, that's off topic.
Anyway, that's pretty much all I can think of. Sorry for lack of capitalization.

*[mod]Drohn[/mod]: I edited your post to capitalise the beginning of your sentences.*

I think scarves and bags are a pretty good bet with the official image from the Pokemon X and Y site:
[attachment=7144]
As you can see, the brunette has this type of scarf (is this reminiscent of Dawn's or do I forget what hers looks like...?), and their bags are all different.
I hope at some point they'll add jewelry, and it seems like it SHOULD be added with that mega-evolve watch thing, but on the rest of the released character customizations, I haven't seen any other earrings or bracelets.
I'm assuming there'll be un-natural hair colors because Nurse Joy and other NPCs.

Otherwise, I'm kind of looking forward to gloves and glasses, too, but since it's just the beginning I think it might sort of turn out like Animal Crossing where at first there's a limited amount of things you can do, and then will pull a New Leaf and make it so majestic because we all love customization so much.
I'm also hoping that Serena/Selena/What's her face's pink tights and shirt are available in the game... I'd so wear those, <3

Edit: Also, I found that the hair-dresser has a blonde highlight in her hair, which doesn't necessarily mean that we'll get it, but I hope so, :D
[attachment=7146]

Edit 2: As for the Customizable Rollerblades, I've got a feeling that when you want to rollerblade, your shoes don't change, wheels or the visual aspect of wheels just appear on whatever shoes you have equipped. Sort of like those shoes everyone wore in fifth grade that had wheels attatched to the heel maybe? I only think so because earlier in the video, the boy character was rollerblading in boots reminiscent of the ones in EVERY SINGLE character depiction drawn of him, and I sort of think it would be stupid to have all sorts of shoes for you to customize, only to change them to rollerblades everytime you want to move faster. Just a thought, though.
[attachment=7147]

Attachments

• Outfit_Art-X-and-Y.jpg
    Outfit_Art-X-and-Y.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 36
  • sept_p18_03_567qd.jpg
    sept_p18_03_567qd.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    357.2 KB · Views: 26
Just realized; Wes/Rui Micheal/Whatsherface outfits~

Especially Wes~~ for both genders ideally [that coat <3] but fine with just male

/WES/ /OUTFIT/

The2ndAmendment said:
I would just want to be able to make my character look like the manga Trainer Red.

So pretty much, have all the older generation outfits, like Red, Silver, Brendan, etc...

I want this plus, like a dye option so you can choose the colors of the clothes :)

Realizing the countless possibilites with hairstyle and colouring, not to mention if there are some unnatural colors (green, pink, blue, etc), i'm dying already!:D

I can't believe there's finally this day where i can customize my trainer in game, i thought GF would'nt even touch at this idea in their meetings, so glad it's not true.:)

I heard somewhere the idea about every town has it's boutique that sells their local product, which is different in every town to imply their town's characteristics? Is this true?:rolleyes:

P.S.: I would totally love it if they're selling Cynthia's coat :3

Ririka said:
Realizing the countless possibilites with hairstyle and colouring, not to mention if there are some unnatural colors (green, pink, blue, etc), i'm dying already!:D

I can't believe there's finally this day where i can customize my trainer in game, i thought GF would'nt even touch at this idea in their meetings, so glad it's not true.:)

I heard somewhere the idea about every town has it's boutique that sells their local product, which is different in every town to imply their town's characteristics? Is this true?:rolleyes:

P.S.: I would totally love it if they're selling Cynthia's coat :3

From the official Pokemon X and Y website it says: "In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, you'll be able to use the boutiques and the salon that appear in the game to change your outfits and hair style. You can change not only your clothes, but also your hat, shoes, and accessories! There are all kinds of preset styles ready for you, too. There are boutiques in many of the cities you visit, and each has its own individual style."

So that means basically, yes, it's a high probability that the clothes you can buy in a specific town will be different and it's own unique style, and outside of buying any ordinary shirt or jeans, GF has also put together entire outfits in (probably also town-characteristic) clothing.

And I would also love to be able to look like past characters, but even if we're not able to I'm still so in love with this concept, <3

Im hoping for Cloths creator so i can explore the Kalos Region in Star Fleet uniform or something from Star Trek

I might have said this months ago, but here's what I want:
-Jeans
-T-shirt (espeon?)
-Cardigan
-glasses
-cool black shoes (chucks?)
-meowstic beret and scarf
-if they had headphones/earbuds I would maybe wear them

The-Kaiser said:
Im hoping for Cloths creator so i can explore the Kalos Region in Star Fleet uniform or something from Star Trek

So, you'll be dressed like a star trek character, in a pokemon game... all that's missing is the ability to read in-game comics, and you'll have, like, the geek trifecta? geekception? geek^3?

Just kidding. I'd personally love it if there were something like princess leia's endor poncho, oh, and her outfit from cloud city. Buut, if it had darth vader's armor, I wouldn't complain...

Now that we're on the topic of shows and movies items in it, I'd like to see Naruto's Shippuden/Hurricane Chronicles (whichever you call it) headband in there. The symbol could be customized to either a pokeball or a symbol for the types. I'd love to have a character that looks like a Ninja being a trainer of Fairy-types!

I will literally cry tears of unbridled fury and sadness if there is no bowtie, or shirt with bowtie attachment for my male character. I have an extensive bowtie collection in real life, and it would be absolutely amazing to continue that trend in game.

Axell Starr said:
Oh! a fob watch. Mainly because i like fob watches. Also, they're cool. :cool:

Considering that I'm extremely uneducated when it comes to fashion, could you explain what a fob watch is?

From what I've seen most of the clothes showcased have been quite 'summery', I'm hoping for some nice long winter coats and scarves that will flow correctly behind the character. Some longer dresses, perhaps some evening wear (tux/prom dresses) would be fun to run around in too.
Also, silly things like running around in a bathrobe/shower cap/slippers would be pretty amusing. :'D

Something that I seriously doubt will ever happen, but would actually quite like, is software akin to Steam Workshop that's compatible with the games. I'm sure there are lots of artists (both 2D and 3D) in the community that would love to design their own custom clothes for the characters and have them distributed to everyone. This could also open up making little accessories for your Pokémon like bandana scarves or little bows.
I realise there are many, many reasons why this will never happen, but that doesn't stop me from wanting it. D:

98Greener said:
Axell Starr said:
Oh! a fob watch. Mainly because i like fob watches. Also, they're cool. :cool:
Considering that I'm extremely uneducated when it comes to fashion, could you explain what a fob watch is?

Its another name for a pocket watch, which that would be classy :)

I think some people already said this, but I want to be able to wear old trainer outfits. AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO TAKE OFF HATS. I am so sick of being forced to wear hats lol. Over it. Other than that, Have many chances where I can fully see what I am wearing.

Back