XY Trainer Customization - What Items / Clothing Do You Want to See?

TayBee said:
I think some people already said this, but I want to be able to wear old trainer outfits. AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO TAKE OFF HATS. I am so sick of being forced to wear hats lol. Over it. Other than that, Have many chances where I can fully see what I am wearing.
You can indeed choose not to wear a hat.

Please, oh please give me a Sylveon hat/scarf combo!
Also, clothing related to any other Eeveelutions, Shaymin or Keldeo.

professorlight said:
1ef70b982af511e396ca22000a9e0933_6.jpg

You are kidding.

You are kidding?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is this shit real? please someone tell me this is photoshop.

pffft. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAaaaahh. It looks sooo f****** bad...

As weird as it looks, i love how Pokemon actually take this customization things seriously, not half-assedly. I didn't see any facial hair coming but.... IT'S THERE! Ahahahaha!:D

Also, i want a Gothic Lolita costume for my heroine, then i can challenge Gothitelle to a fashion contest!

Question: Judging from the friendpass image, can we assume that we can also change our trainer facial expression?:rolleyes:

If I could have something like this.

Diamond_Pearl_Marley.png

I'll be sooooooo happy. :'D I've always loved her design.

I want a fedora hat, a black tie, a tuxedo (w/ red/blue shirt), Converse-like shoes, and red/blue hair.

c:

I can't wait any longer haha xD I am so excited! So happy to hear that you do not have to wear a hat! and I have read somewhere that it was confirmed that in the game you can choose different eye contacts! And I am pretty sure that hair colors can be changed to any color, I want my character to really look like me! And since I have pink/purple/grey hair (every week a different color :') ) I really want those colors in Pokemon x and y to! If they do not give access to crazy colors the makers would really screw us over :') seeing that so many characters in the anime and games have blue/green/pink etc hair.

Ahh not long now! only 3,5 days away! Too bad I have to go to school on the release day -.- I ordered it but now I would have to wait untill I get home till I have it in my hands >.<

I'm not a big fan of hats, I'm really happy of having an option to remove hats. Anyway, I sure hope they have vests and scarfs, I love them!

I just saw the first hour of the game.. and in the game the guy tried to remove the hat and it was not possible... what was possible was to actually change the accessory on top of the hat! So he had sunglasses on top of his hat but there where also options like buttons and feather to put on it. But still very disappointing nintendo :S

Feline Du Lune said:
I just saw the first hour of the game.. and in the game the guy tried to remove the hat and it was not possible... what was possible was to actually change the accessory on top of the hat! So he had sunglasses on top of his hat but there where also options like buttons and feather to put on it. But still very disappointing nintendo :S

Erm, didn't you read the last few pages? You can remove your hat.
Unless the guy completely missed the option to remove hats or, maybe you can remove the hat a certain place.

Could you also provide a link to that video you saw?
I'd like to see proof.

This is the link, the guy goes into a store at 0:52:00 minutes. you cannot see an option that says that you can remove the hat and early in his game play he is in his room and he clicks on the hat (when there is a "wearing" label on top) and nothing happens, you see no option that says "remove"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMVSZEZoWLo

It must be possible at some point. In a PSS screenshot there were 2 without hats.

Watch it'll be a derpy post-game thing or something weird.

Back