Wi-Fi Trades Trading Volcano! New Services Added! Check post: 149 for full details.

My THREAD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Charizard88! I was wondering if I could get a trade, or multiple trades...

The three pokes in order that I like of yours are
Hippowdon, Gyarados, and tentecrule

I have my tradeing thread but it hasnt been updated in a while, all of those things I have but I also have more.
I saw you want shineys and these are what I have, Kirlia, Victreebel, Cranidos, Pidgeot, Miltank, and Bedew. I just need to do a hack check real quick on those, except i dont know how to...

Hey, that foretress had 31 speed IVs. The guy who traded it to me claimed it had 0.
Sorry to get your hopes up like that. I should have checked before telling you about it, but I didn't think he'd lie. Fortunately it was a gift. :p

Anyways, I need Rare Candies and evolution items like Electrolizer.
Was there anything else from my list you saw?
Also you've got some really great Pokemon.
Every time I try to learn about IV breeding I get super confused :(
If you're the type of person who gets bored (like me) maybe you wouldn't mind trying to help me out with it over AIM or something?
Take a look at my list and let me know =]

coolman34 said:
I have a shiny golem, can I get the stats for the weavile, lapras, and/or spiritomb?

Have a shiny Geodude.

x war x said:
dude will u trade a gliscor or electrivive?

will anyone trade a gliscor or gligar?

No. I see nothing of interet.

MUCKSTER said:
Hey Charizard88! I was wondering if I could get a trade, or multiple trades...

The three pokes in order that I like of yours are
Hippowdon, Gyarados, and tentecrule

I have my tradeing thread but it hasnt been updated in a while, all of those things I have but I also have more.
I saw you want shineys and these are what I have, Kirlia, Victreebel, Cranidos, Pidgeot, Miltank, and Bedew. I just need to do a hack check real quick on those, except I don't know how to...

I will check you thread and post there to continue the offer. :)

P.S. I will hack check those shinies for you. ;)

Akira said:
Hey, that foretress had 31 speed IVs. The guy who traded it to me claimed it had 0.
Sorry to get your hopes up like that. I should have checked before telling you about it, but I didn't think he'd lie. Fortunately it was a gift. :p

Anyways, I need Rare Candies and evolution items like Electrolizer.
Was there anything else from my list you saw?
Also you've got some really great Pokemon.
Every time I try to learn about IV breeding I get super confused :(
If you're the type of person who gets bored (like me) maybe you wouldn't mind trying to help me out with it over AIM or something?
Take a look at my list and let me know =]

Sure I can help you sometime. Do you have a Skype username? I am on there 10x more times then AIM.

@ MUCKSTER: I like some of those shinies you have. But I want to hack check before I trade for them. ;)

@ Akira: Ok maybe sometime on AIM.

Very interested in the EV trained Gyarados from Fgtron. Check my list to see what you want!

Wow, that's a smexy perfect IV Hippowdon!
I have a handful of Shinies for trade, you'd have to hack check them though because they're all from trades.
Also, I have some Pokemon with excellent IVs:
A totodile (3 or 4 31s and like a 27 in special defense)
A Gastly (31s in everything but Speed, IIRC)

Let me know if we can work something out =]

Lenny said:
Very interested in the EV trained Gyarados from Fgtron. Check my list to see what you want!

Posted on ur thread.

Akira said:
Wow, that's a smexy perfect IV Hippowdon!
I have a handful of Shinies for trade, you'd have to hack check them though because they're all from trades.
Also, I have some Pokemon with excellent IVs:
A totodile (3 or 4 31s and like a 27 in special defense)
A Gastly (31s in everything but Speed, IIRC)

Let me know if we can work something out =]

Well I guess I can do Hippo for Totodile.

P.S. It looks like this right...

Bryan's Totodile (Adamant)
IVs: 31/31/29/9/17/31
Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch

Hey, two things I need to say/ask.
Remember that giveaway you had? You never really gave out the Pokemon, and I was wondering if I could get the three Pokemon I won...
If not, CML for that Swine.
Thanks.

x war x said:
would you like anything of mine?

No Thanks

Rivallz said:
Hey, two things I need to say/ask.
Remember that giveaway you had? You never really gave out the Pokemon, and I was wondering if I could get the three Pokemon I won...
If not, CML for that Swine.
Thanks.

Ya I remember it. I stated in the thread that I would only have the giveaway for 2 two days. I was online for a ton of time on those two days and anyone who wanted to get the pokemon just needed to come online. So I am done with that, but seeing as you won all three of them, pic any of the 3 you want and it comes free of charge.

Furroshi said:
Please cml for Hippodon and Salamence

Nothing Sorry.

valk said:
How about my iv for oyur tentacreul?

Ummm...You IV what?

Blackcharizard1456 said:
Would you like a beldum with these Ivs for your mamoswine?
Adamant
31/31/15/x/31/31

Does it have the punches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back