Wi-Fi Trades Trading Volcano! New Services Added! Check post: 149 for full details.

My THREAD!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Back...Sorta
Charizard88‘s Player Thread:

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: Changes A Ton
AIM: Inferzard88
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
G-Mail [email protected]
Pokebeach Charizard88
Contact Time: Any time

The RULES:
  • NO HACKING
  • No Stupid Offers
  • Follow everything in this thread
  • If I say your banned for however long DO NOT POST! PM me to find out reasons...if you can't figure out your own mistakes
  • Any Pokemon with a *Legit* means it has been hacked checked. *Hacked* means it has been hack checked and is hacked.
  • Read the rules two times or more
  • Have FUN

At a quick Glance: A quick show of some cool things in this thread!
~Will update this at a later date.~

Coming Soon:
~Will update this at a later date.~

My haves:

Scattered/Random Pokemon: These are just random Pokemon from old games, or anything else that is just random. May or May not have scattered EVs.

Events: I don't have to many of these. I am welcoming any you can get me aslong as they are not Lv.100 and EV Trained, if they are Lv.100 and UT I will accept them but not give to much for them.

Shiny Pokemon:

dpiconani359.gif
*Shiny* Absol (31 IV in Spd.) *Not Redis.*

dpiconani396.gif
*Shiny* Starly *Not Redis.*

dpiconani403.gif
*Shiny* Shinx *Not Redis.*

dpiconani209.gif
*Shiny* Snubbull *Not Redis.*

dpiconani215.gif
*Shiny* Sneasel *Not Redis.*

dpiconani222.gif
*Shiny* Corsola *Not Redis.*

dpiconani488.gif
*Shiny* Cresselia *Redis.*

dpiconani131.gif
*Shiny* Lapras *Redis.*

dpiconani133.gif
*Shiny* Eevee *Redis.*

dpiconani485.gif
*Shiny* Heatran *Redis.*

dpiconani442.gif
*Shiny* Spiritomb *Redis.*

dpiconani385.gif
*Shiny* Jirachi *Redis* ~Hacked~
-------------------------------------------------------

Competitive Pokemon

220.png
221.png
473.png

Adamant Swinub/Piloswine/ (UT or EV trained how you want it) AVAILABLE AT ANY LEVEL!
IV’s: 30/31/22/16/31/31
Ability: Snow Cloak

Like this thing is great. It fits many of the requirements for a Mamoswine. I origanaly breed this to be a Choice Bander, but I can give you a copy of the Sleep Talk set to. As I made it just for fun. This is My Mamoswine, and ANYONE can redis. This awesome thing, as long as credit to me is given and a link to my thread.
073.png

The Forsworn’s Tentacruel (Nicknamed Tentoxa) HP Electric 70 (EV trained)AVAILABLE AT LEVEL 50 AND UP!
IV’s: 31/10/30/31/31/30
Ability: Clear Body

WAHOO! This thing is like really awesome is a GREAT starter and can rip apart un expecting water type switch in’s, or flying types…hoping to stall out Tenta. Because there un affected by Toxic Spikes. This is THE FORSWORN’s TENTACRUEL!, and is redis. By all thanks a lot for this Forsworn!
236.png
106.png
107.png
237.png

StormFTW’s Tyrouge (UT or EV’d how you want it)AVAILABLE AT ANY LEVEL
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/28/31
Ability: Guts

Yep, an amazing breed by the Hitmon Fanatic StormFTW. He has allowed anyone to redis. This thing so pick up your copy today!
203.png

Mastdai’s Girafarig (UT) AVAILABLE AT ANY LEVEL
IV’s: 30/10/31/31/31/31
Ability: Early Bird

=O Wow now isn’t this thing a little beast? Al it’s IV’s are just GREAT, and the only one not good is attack…which quite frankly…isn’t needed on a granary anyway because it is a Special pokemon. This it redis. By all. So pick up your copy today!
474.png

Mastdai’s Porygon-Z (EV trained: 104 HP/4 Def/252 Sp.Attack/148 Speed)
IV’s: 29/19/31/31/31/31
Ability: Download

=O Another WONDERFUL breed by mastadi! This thing is yet again another fully redis by anyone…so get a copy of this thing to! (You need to give a direct link to mastdai's profile if you wish to redis. this Porygon-Z. I have cleared I don't need a link with Mastdai VIA PM)

248.png

Expert Evans Tyraniboah (EV Trained: 252 HP, 190 Sp.atk, 68 Speed)LEVEL 100 NO CHANGING IT SORRY!
IV’s: 31/30/22/31/28/31

What a nice redis. Breed by Expert Evan! I know many people have a Tyranitar…and have this exact one…but hey this thing will sweep all those tyranitars!

130.png

Fgtron’s Adamant Gyrados (UT) *HACKED*
IV’s: 31/31/29/2/31/31

Ok this is Fgtrons AMAZING gyrados. He was having a giveaway because he was quitting pokemon. I happened to be a winner. :p But ONLY I can redis. This thing and my trade partners…when I get some. So pick up a copy, and good luck with you life you little son of cheater.
128.png

TheMantyke's Jolly Tauros
IVs: 29/31/26/31/31/31

I have always wanted this thing and finally I get it from my good friend ZaChAttAcK101, for FREE! This thing is really good because of it’s GREAT IV’s, and it’s good attack and speed base stats. It comes with some GREAT moves so pick up your copy of this Tauros today!
Spr_4d_386S.png

Timid Gamestop Deoxys-S (UT or 248HP / 188Sp.Atk / 72Spe.)
IV’s: 18/13/17/27/25/31

A nice SR by the same friend who allowed me to distribute Absol! So Get this thing today! My friend gets a copy/clone of whatever you trade me for this., just so you know!
373.png

Adamant Salamence UT or 120HP / 252 Atk. / 136 Spe.
IV’s: 30/31/18/13/31/31

A good breed, this thing is deadly if used correctly. This was originally breed to just have Good Speed, Good Attack, Good HP…but HOLA It came out with these WONDERFUL IV’s! So get a copy today!
[IMF]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/b/b9/466.png[/IMG]
Adamant Electivire UT or 4 HP / 252 Atk. / 252 Spe.
IV’s: 30/31/31/6/11/31

466.png

Adamant Electivire UT or 4 HP / 252 Atk. / 252 Spe.
IV’s: 30/31/31/6/11/31

Yet another breed that turned out Good!This was breed for HP/Atk/Speed and whatta know it came out with a Good Defense to cover up the fragilness a bit against Physical assualts! So Pick up a copy for yourself today!

Spr_4p_450_f.png

The Forsworn’s Impish Hippowdon UT or 252 HP / 252 Def. / 6 Atk
IV’s: 31/31/31/x/31/31

=O What a GREAT breed by Forsworn! With all 31’s except it’s NEEDLESS stat…you can say this is like the best Hippo around. :D This has been hack checked so no worries here as this thing rampages with stalling and the ever great Curse…well let’s say you want a copy!
[/list]
POKEMON I WANT
  • Pokemon With Good IV’S - Big Want - Restrictions: Must have a good nature to match.
  • Event Pokemon - Medium Want - Restrictions: Will only except if they are at Lv.100 or below and UT, OR EV'd Lv.90 and lower.
  • Females with good Natures For Competitive Pokemon Sets - Low Want
  • Shiny Pokemon - Lowest Want - Restrictions: Must have physical proof that it is legit. A picture of a PBR Screen will be fine. Then if my shiny doesn't match the displayed one, I will leave you a bad ref. Then also force you to give me my Pokemon a refund, unless I have a clone in which case your lucky. I may not care for lower Pokemon like some in the Random Section, but otherwise I want them Legit.

Items for trade:
  • All items available once I find my AR

Battle Records:

Wins (0 matches won so far)
Losses (0 matches lost so far)

Completed Trades:

Pending Trades:

White List:
(People who made amazing trades to me, or were good to me)

Black List:
(People who traded me hacked pokemon, cheated in battles, ran for no reason, purposely Disconnected, made stupid offers because they didn't read the rules etc)

History Of This Thread:

• Edited like mad till I was forced to call it a night.

RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! CHARIZARD88'S GREATEST Trade Thread EVA!

I have UT female lvl 1 Impish Spiritomb, IV's: 31/11/25/20/31/31
I have female tentacool lvl5 calm nature
I can get most pokemon adamant since I have adamant ditto which by the way is not for trade :)
I would like a swinub lvl1
and that tentacruel too* blincky eyes*

What about me eh.:)

EDIT: If it's hacked, I'll get something nice. Or I can EV train the old fashion way.:p

EDIT 2: I've got this piece of trash:

Shinx
Intimidate
Adamant Nature
*Calculated on MetalKid's Gaming Resources*

0-9 / 26-28 / 0-3 / 0-3 / 0-3 / 25-26

zwelgbelg said:
I have UT female lvl 1 Impish Spiritomb, IV's: 31/11/25/20/31/31
I have female tentacool lvl5 calm nature
I can get most pokemon adamant since I have adamant ditto which by the way is not for trade :)
I would like a swinub lvl1
and that tentacruel too* blincky eyes*

Ummm...I will take that Spiritomb, for my Lv.1 UT swinub.

No thanks as I have that awesome Tentacruel.

Sorry nothing much I want. Got anything else?

Unknown said:
What about me eh.:)

EDIT: If it's hacked, I'll get something nice. Or I can EV train the old fashion way.:p

EDIT 2: I've got this piece of trash:

Shinx
Intimidate
Adamant Nature
*Calculated on MetalKid's Gaming Resources*

0-9 / 26-28 / 0-3 / 0-3 / 0-3 / 25-26

Sorry Unknown, nothing I want. :p I like good IV'd pokemon. I can train you to IV breed if you want.

EDIT:

Adding pokemon into a word document after I add 3-5 pokemon I will update the thread so be on the lookout!

PoryZ and Mamoswine for my shiny parasect and pelipper (both legit, you can do a hack check)?

MCD said:
PoryZ and Mamoswine for my shiny parasect and pelipper (both legit, you can do a hack check)?

No thanks. How about PoryZ OR Mamoswine for Both. Sorr but my competitive pokemon are a bit better.

RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! CHARIZARD88'S GREATEST Trade Thread EVA! UPDATED!

I'll chain, a Shiny Ralts, Adamant nature with reasonable IVs if you'd like. Though yes please on IV breeding.:)

RE: Competitive Pokemon Island! CHARIZARD88'S GREATEST Trade Thread EVA! UPDATED!

I have lots of legit shiny Pokemon and getting more soon. ALL WILL BE CLONED. My Rayquaza has maxed HP an DEFENSE. Everything else is almost maxed if you want a copy of it. I have to clone with Echosong if you want any of my shiny Pokemon.:)

Ok here are a few I have found hacked xxashxx...

Shiny Lapras, I got it from echo and it's hacked.

Many of darkrai1246's are hacked IIRC.

Also I will want to hack check anything shiny before your trade, sorry I don't take shiny risks.

The rest I will get to tommorrow, it's late and I am on when i am grounded for today, so tommorrow...I am un grounded. See ya'll then!

My Rayquaza is legit. It was migrated at level 70 from the Hoenn region. Which means it was migrated from Emerald. It was Flight_Of_Ho-oh's.:)

Would you like to battle on Shoddy? I'm a formidable opponent.:p

Unknown said:
I'll chain, a Shiny Ralts, Adamant nature with reasonable IVs if you'd like. Though yes please on IV breeding.:)

Hrm...I can do that on my own. I just checked to see if I could. And I can. Sorry :p

xxashxx said:
My Rayquaza is legit. It was migrated at level 70 from the Hoenn region. Which means it was migrated from Emerald. It was Flight_Of_Ho-oh's.:)

Hrm...Well Tell ya what, can you trade me a clone me the Rayquaza, which I sware to return after I clone it, then once I clone it and return the original to you, I am going to send the clone to a Hack Checker I know...then if it is confirmed legit, I will trade you something for it.

How about my Absol for it? If it comes out legit?

PS, sorry if I am sounding...mean about this. I just have been traded a hacked pokemon before which really got me in trouble in a tourny when I THOUGHT it was legit.

So...I don't want to take any more risks.

LMK if this is a deal!

Unknown said:

Sorry no shoddy. :F

The Fat Man said:
I heard there are some more poke updates on the way!

P.S. I am Charizard88

:F

We did have have that Shiny Garchomp thing right? I don't mind a hack check, you can keep it, I don't want it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^Meaning I give you the real version.

Unknown said:
We did have have that Shiny Garchomp thing right? I don't mind a hack check, you can keep it, I don't want it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^Meaning I give you the real version.

?

When did we disccuss a shiny Garchomp. :p

Charizard88 said:
Unknown said:

Hrm...I can do that on my own. I just checked to see if I could. And I can. Sorry :p

xxashxx said:

Hrm...Well Tell ya what, can you trade me a clone me the Rayquaza, which I sware to return after I clone it, then once I clone it and return the original to you, I am going to send the clone to a Hack Checker I know...then if it is confirmed legit, I will trade you something for it.

How about my Absol for it? If it comes out legit?

PS, sorry if I am sounding...mean about this. I just have been traded a hacked pokemon before which really got me in trouble in a tourny when I THOUGHT it was legit.

So...I don't want to take any more risks.

LMK if this is a deal!

Unknown said:

Sorry no shoddy. :F

The Fat Man said:
I heard there are some more poke updates on the way!

P.S. I am Charizard88

:F

I want a shiny EV'd Pokemon for it. I will clone with echosong. She has it done in 5 minutes. 1 hour is way to long to wait.:)

Never mind, I'll just search for shinies.:p

xxashxx said:
I want a shiny EV'd Pokemon for it. I will clone with echosong. She has it done in 5 minutes. 1 hour is way to long to wait.:)

I can do it just as fast. :p

But I still need to have it hack checked before I trade you the Shiny EV'd Absol. Or do you want a Shiny EV'd Straptor?

Unknown Ok let's hope to get something good outta the blue. :p

ATTENTION: More updates are coming soon as I have no school today OR Tommorrow. So basically I have 4 days away from school to UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! WHOOT!

ALSO, on my poll I am waiting for 5 votes in every section. I helped ya'll out by adding 1 vote to each to get it started. Once 5 votes are read the deccsion is final, the item voted on will have to be added to the thread immeadeatly.

Just a little survivor for you guys. :p

Hey Charizard I guess since you told me I could get a free Pokemon from you since I gave you a good try out battle. I'll take the Porygon-Z if you want it to be a little fair I'll give you a Pokemon you need to migrate from the pal park.

Okay, w.e you have available, works for me!

Charizard88 said:
Okay, w.e you have available, works for me!
And maybe I'll take your offer on a second free one to make you a leader.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back