TPCi Launching 'Top Deck Academy' TCG Series!

Guzma4GAME

Aspiring Trainer
The first episode is going to be Micheal long teaching you how to put cards in your lap so you can use them when you need
Family friendly!

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
The irony of each shown match being played against PikaRom... I'm not sure she won any of these.

The Fish

0.o
The irony of each shown match being played against PikaRom... I'm not sure she won any of these.
Some poor young soul that's just got into the game decides to make a direct copy of her deck, spending good money on packs/trainers kits and trading them online, only to be utterly slaughtered in their first game by that very PikaRom and literally every other deck in the meta.

Guzma4GAME

Aspiring Trainer
People just cant get in to pokemon because there is always someone astronomically better than you, I play competitively and I can do well but there is always someone that will destroy me and thats even harder for people who are just trying to get into pokemon whether they have good cards or not doesn't matter because you have to have a certain amount of skill. I just don't think TCPi can do much about that so this video/podcast whatever you want to call it, just can't make as much of a difference as TCPi hopes it can

TokenDuelist

YGO TCG is Cheaper. Fight me.
This info is useless when dealing with big basic decks. Like... come on be honest, you know there's a problem, you even have the survey to prove it.

Houndoom08

The Cramorant Master
I feel that nobody is going to watch this series. She literally just showed us that she creates the worlds worst decks. I also though5 is was quite hilarious that she fought PikaRom.

Falling Skies

The Traveler
This seems like a decent tool for kids who are just starting and don't already know that single-prizers and evolutions are currently worthless, but to anyone with metagame knowledge it feels almost hilariously out of touch with the game they've created.

EaterOfEevee

I. EAT. EEVEE.
tbh it will be hard for people to get into tcg with this, since i think any player that did not start playing right after the first cards ever created always strated playing with friends, or a more experienced player teachin them and going easy on them. that is atleast for me one of my best tcg memorys. Watching this, and then getting destroyed multiple times over by relentres adps and pikaroms will crush your hopes and dreams for this game since you can only play online.

tbh the virus is making it hard for people to get into the game.

dont forget this is episode 1 and it might get better later, since you have to start somewhere and i dont think slapping ado decklist and screen, saying get this and calling it a day woukd be very motivating even if it is the best deck