Torterra Level X

Freak :P

Hidden behind the Shadows.
I got Torterra Level X in a pack.
Is it rare? Dose it cost a lot of money?

Lol... Torterra LV X has nothing to do with the TFG. Its rare, but its worth $10 at most. <_< Stupid tins :O

no because i got 2 of them plus i got a infernape lv.x n alot of rare pokemon on lv.x

rrrr14 said:
no because I got 2 of them plus I got a infernape lv.x n alot of rare pokemon on lv.x

that just means you got lucky, i opened a empolen and torterra Lv. X at the prerelease, i would guess that its a 1/108 pack chance of getting one. 1 Lv. X per box = 1/36 chance of getting one x by 3, although there is no guaranty that you will get one in a box.

Why do people always feel the need of spamming stuff up with their irrelevant personal experiences?

Anyway, Torterra LVX is probably the worst LVX around, particulary of the ones being tinned, making it not very valuable.

This came from a pack, however, making it part of the D/P set, and not a tin, which are classified as Black Star Promos. Logically, non-tin Lv. X's should be worth a lot more than tin Lv. X's, even if they already have a tin counterpart. I wouldn't know, however, since I've lost track of card prices long ago. (Is Pojo still around? back in the early days of Pokémon, I used that site to find card values all the time.)

From what I've seen, the only reason why in-game worth of a card would be related to monetary worth is in cases where they become archetypes or staples, such as Holon's Castform, Versatile Mew ex, Claydol, and Gardevoir Lv. X. The reason for that is because players buy most of them up, leaving few left for the collectors and thus driving up their prices. Torterra Lv. X would probably cost no more than Electivire Lv. X or Lucario Lv. X but would still be worth a lot more than a holographic Rare.

Lou Cypher said:
Why do people always feel the need of spamming stuff up with their irrelevant personal experiences?

Anyway, Torterra LVX is probably the worst LVX around, particulary of the ones being tinned, making it not very valuable.
Torterra LV X just became t5 Lv X with the new set. :p

Ophie said:
This came from a pack, however, making it part of the D/P set, and not a tin, which are classified as Black Star Promos. Logically, non-tin Lv. X's should be worth a lot more than tin Lv. X's, even if they already have a tin counterpart. I wouldn't know, however, since I've lost track of card prices long ago. (Is Pojo still around? back in the early days of Pokémon, I used that site to find card values all the time.)

From what I've seen, the only reason why in-game worth of a card would be related to monetary worth is in cases where they become archetypes or staples, such as Holon's Castform, Versatile Mew ex, Claydol, and Gardevoir Lv. X. The reason for that is because players buy most of them up, leaving few left for the collectors and thus driving up their prices. Torterra Lv. X would probably cost no more than Electivire Lv. X or Lucario Lv. X but would still be worth a lot more than a holographic Rare.

I thought the tin LVX cards were the same as Pack LVX cards. I thought they were all the same cards. I have a tin Infernape and a pack Empoleon. I compared the 2 Pokemon but I don't see any difference between the 2 cards.:)

Papi/Manny said:
Lou Cypher said:

Torterra LV X just became t5 Lv X with the new set. :p

You mean Tier 5, right?

Yes, along with glaceon lvl X, leafeon lvl X, garchomp lvl X and empoleon lvl X.

Back