Do you believe in it?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coalsonicmario19

I hate HAX0R's who hack Haxorus!
Do you honestly believe that tomorrow is the end of the world/Judgment Day? I personally don't believe it'll happen. How many times has someone said it will end? Besides, it's the same guy who said 1994 the world will end and some other dates.

SR Edit: No discussion of religion, please. It is prohibited.

One thing...NO >_<
I was originally planning to make a thread about this before anyone posted it,but for the lulz
Really,we have the stupid 2012 theory(That wont happen,either)...Why do we NEED more?

The only thing happening tomorrow is my friends coming to some sort of party ._.

My classmate said this. My teacher showed a big loop in his logic.
Since he's religious, he gonna be over-angry Sunday.

@Gleaf
I was gonna make a thread for this too.

I could have been a bit nicer to him though.
I asked him if he was gonna watch Saturday Night Live.

(BTW, the poll should say Monday)

BrOkenICE said:
I could have been a bit nicer to him though.
I asked him if he was gonna watch Saturday Night Live.

(BTW, the poll should say Monday)
Nu-uh. I see a lot of people from my school in my neighborhood. And at 6:00 am Sunday, I'm gonna wake up, go outside, and scream "WHAT NOW?! THE WORLD DIDN'T END LOSERS! HA!" and laugh at kids at school on Monday too.

This is a bunch of bologna. All this is is some man trying to get a day of fame.

It says in the Bible no man or calculation can determine when it will end. This man even claimed it would end in 1994. What about 1999 too? Or 2001? Or 2002? Or 2006? Exactly. What makes this so special?

On a better note I am going to literally be rolling on the floor laughing to anyone who thinks this is real.

If anyone bothers to look into this kind of stuff, the apocalypse is not tommorow.

Tommorow, is the day Jesus will come down to Earth, stuff, stuff, take all the Christians/Catholics/Jesus Followers to heaven, and then God will destroy the world on October 21 ,

But then that sparks religious conversation, and that never ends well

Your right.It's all false nothing else.The guy looks like it's the end of the world for him not for us,he looks like he is at least 115 years old.But this is so much junk that it is so not true,besides the 115 year old guy says its going to happen at 6 o'clock no later.Wow so specific!

palkia dialga clash said:
It says in the Bible no man or calculation can determine when it will end. This man even claimed it would end in 1994. What about 1999 too? Or 2001? Or 2002? Or 2006? Exactly. What makes this so special?

On a better note I am going to literally be rolling on the floor laughing to anyone who thinks this is real.

Same. But then again, I'm an *removed* like that.

Nothing's going to happen. The guy himself is 89 who predicted this and trying to do math without any true timescales to work with. Also, the sad fact of this situation is that, when the Rapture does happen, anyone who believed it would be tomorrow won't be taken away to heaven when it does because they followed the teachings of a false prophet! :p

If it's not 2012, it's tomorrow *sigh*

What's funny is that while some people are gonna be saying their "last" prayers, some people will be eating cereal, laughing, going shopping, and in my case, at a Pokemon tournament.

I on the other hand will be listening to jazz, while on the computer.
I'm worried about my classmate though.

A Christian at my school believed it xD. Seriously read the Bible people if you believe in this stuff. It says, "the Lord will come like a thief in the night" in 1 Thessalonians 5:2 and many other verses too. In Matthew 25:13 it says, "So you, too, must keep watch! For you do not know the day or hour of my return." Seriously pplz, read your Bibles! I can't believe people threw away their lives for this guy that keeps predicting the end of the world.

Tyraniking said:
If it's not 2012, it's tomorrow *sigh*

What's funny is that while some people are gonna be saying their "last" prayers, some people will be eating cereal, laughing, going shopping, and in my case, at a Pokemon tournament.
Its so stupid.My brother and I were just saying 'We must have our last ice-cream sandwich today,must watch our last movie,must play our last computer game,and we must go to bed for the last time.So long world!'I just think its fun making fun of the day that will never ever ever come until like 3011.So I shall be away until 3011.Good by until 3011!*sob sob sob sob sob sob* *loud applause followed by clapping clapping clapping* *hugging hugging hugging hugging* *dramatic exit followed by sobbing,applauding,clapping,and hugging* *royal waves end the event*

coalsonicmario19 said:
It's rumored to start at 6:00. But what time zone? But then again, nothing will happen.

That's what my teacher was talking about. He was joking asking my classmate "So will China die, one day after us?" or something like that.

Nothing is ever going to happen, this is just some old guy thats taken too many drugs (prescription medicines) and doesnt know what he is talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back