• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Togekiss Trolling

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Hey guys it's MountainDrew, I had a rough couple of States championships, but I'm glad there over so now I can focus on trolling people at league, so anyway onto the deck:
Pokemon (14)
4-1-4 Togekiss
2- Terrakion
3- Mewtwo
T/S/S (35)
4- N
4- Juniper
3- Skyla
4- Laser Beams
4- Switch
4- Catcher
4- Candy
3- Ultra Ball
1- Super Rod
2- Rocky Helmet
1- Virbank
1- Computer Search
Energy (11)
7- Fighting
4- Double Colorless

I gotta admit I just put this deck together today, and it's really fun to play. Basically the goal of the deck is to troll your opponent with Togekiss/Rocky Helmet/Lasers/Virbank, while setting up either Mewtwo or Terrakion. I decided to only play 11 Supporters,12 if you count Computer Search, because Togekiss draws up to 6, so it's a Bianca and your hitting for 30, which is nice off of those annoying late game N's. The reason I put Terrakion in is, because you cant be Poison killed, because your of Togekiss. They also cannot play Catchers. I feel like with Plasma Freeze this deck will gain much more versatility with Rock Guard hitting for 60 which is insane.

RE: Togekiss Trolling Deck

I like it :D but I would take out a switch and put in a virbank. 1 virbank seems a little low to me. Also, Catcher stalling won't be a problem because of the Ability so the only real reason you'd need Switch is if you started with Terrakion (or Mewtwo in some cases).

RE: Togekiss Trolling Deck

grantm1999 said:
I like it :D but I would take out a switch and put in a virbank. 1 virbank seems a little low to me. Also, Catcher stalling won't be a problem because of the Ability so the only real reason you'd need Switch is if you started with Terrakion (or Mewtwo in some cases).

Ok thanks people at league will get annoyed and rage quit :p

This is such a cool deck idea! Inspired to give it a shot!
Personally, I'd consider Bianca. Togekiss does give the same effect, but if you have a low hand, you can Bianca up (or even Hugh!), use the draws as needed then attack while pulling off the same effect twice in one turn. Not sure what replacement I'd make though.

You mean the actual deck Accelgor/GOTHITELLE, or maybe Duskcellgor?

With the actual deck, you might wanna try some tool scrappers. Garbordor Eats this for Breakfast.

SheNinja said:
You could try out Accelgor/Togekiss. It might be fun:D

That wouldnt work, because they can still play switch to get out of the lock.

Ryan Sinclair said:
This is such a cool deck idea! Inspired to give it a shot!
Personally, I'd consider Bianca. Togekiss does give the same effect, but if you have a low hand, you can Bianca up (or even Hugh!), use the draws as needed then attack while pulling off the same effect twice in one turn. Not sure what replacement I'd make though.

Yeah if your just looking to have fun, and have a semi competative deck then you would love this. I highly recommend you give it a shot, because its been working great for me! I actual really like the idea of Hugh it could really screw with my opponent :p

Bo$$_89 said:

With the actual deck, you might wanna try some tool scrappers. Garbordor Eats this for Breakfast.

Yeah that would work, any idea what I could drop without losing consistency?

Bo$$_89 said:

I actually went up against this deck with garbodor toady, it doesn't work properly or at least mine didn't. He had togekiss active, I had a garbodor with an exp share on it on my bench, he was loading up a boufallant, so I tried to catcher it and take it out with tornado laser and my catcher did nothing. Not sure if it was a 1 time thing or the decks don't function properly against one another.

Back