TMs

You should be able to use the TM cards until your pokemon is knocked out even if they make a set with just TM's then we would have better attacks and it would be alot more fun to replace the attacks on the cards like bite and growl and replace those with a TM and still have a good battle. Maybe they will do that when the 4th or 5th generation comes out when they release the new pokemon soon.:)

HM's a good too I hope they make those in the set too.:)

I hope they do because it would enhance the game and bring it to higher diffrences and a lot more fun too.:)

RE:  TMs

Rickraptor77 said:
are you being sarcstic or do you mean it?
You mean making a set with 50, I repeat 50 Trainer cards? Sorry, but I can't support you there... and are you going to use that cool avatar Cute-mew made for you?

I can see a small set with 50 trainers and with the TM's it will make the TCG game a little more fun and best of all challenging.:)

RE:   TMs

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Rickraptor77 said:
are you being sarcstic or do you mean it?
You mean making a set with 50, I repeat 50 Trainer cards? Sorry, but I can't support you there... and are you going to use that cool avatar Cute-mew made for you?

No...uhhh...What the set with the largest amount of trainers...& how many are there? so then we can do it based upon that...ok?

& yes I will use c-mew's avvy,:)

RE:   TMs

Tomokazu Komiya said:
ChanseyMaster said:
TM's are pretty cool, but you have to admit that most of them are REALLY BAD. I almost threw up after seeing the Ice, Steel, and Rock ones in Hidden Legends :D.
You kidding? ATM Steel is bad, yes, but the other two are awesome! ATM Rock is the most famous card of HL for its use in Rock Lock, and ATM Ice kills off all your opponent's Pokemon tools, stall Fossils, Stadiums... along with protecting them the next turn!! And both all for ©!!!!!
ChanseyMaster said:
Also, I'm trying to figure out what this TM of mine means. It's in japanese, and I can't find it on any card site or anything. It has a picture of what looks like a tombstone-ish thing with writing on it, but it looks sort of heavenly. The rest is japanese text, but you can tell it's a TM because it's a trainer card with an attack. Anyone know it?
One of the mystery plates from Skyridge.
http://www.serebii.net/TCG/Skyridge/
Look at the bottom of the page.
Maybe its Miracle Sphere

Man I hope they make TM cards.:)

Back