TMs

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
What's the deal with TM cards? They were only in about 3 sets: Aquapolis, Skyridge, and Hidden Legends. They seemed like an excellent idea, so why aren't there way more of them? After the rotation, the only on elegal for play will be Multi TM from POP2.... Looks like Miltoic EX won't get much play. :p

yeah, I too love TMs, they're great, but I'd like HMs, like TMs, but they don't get to be discarded, that would be super.
well, there are TMs in TA/TM
I hope there will be something like a delta technical machines in FEOOAD

Tm's are awesome I guess they forgot about them or they decided not to make them. Maybe they just tried it out to see how it would work in the TCG. There is a lot of items in the gameboy games that they still have to add like all the flutes and healing items.:)

There was I TM, I think it was Mystery Sphere (Letter) or something like that. It has a disruption Power. IT depends on the Prizes you have and it will allow you to use different effects.

yeah TMs should be released more often, maybe they should make something called Delta TM lol

TMs like ATM rock , Multi cubes and the TA's TM are superb! very archetype-inspiring!

ATM Ice is good too. gets rid of stadiums, fossils, and tools, and other stuff. destroys Punch'n Run.

they really should make more, like ATM Wind or something.

Arcanine out.

We need 50 TM cards made because there were 50 TM's in the games.:)

They should make a small set like the southern islands collection and yes they should call it EX TM collection without the S at the end. You had a very good idea for the set.:)

TM's are pretty cool, but you have to admit that most of them are REALLY BAD. I almost threw up after seeing the Ice, Steel, and Rock ones in Hidden Legends :D. If they made some really good TM's, I'd be happy. Plus, you do only get them for one turn. Also, I'm trying to figure out what this TM of mine means. It's in japanese, and I can't find it on any card site or anything. It has a picture of what looks like a tombstone-ish thing with writing on it, but it looks sort of heavenly. The rest is japanese text, but you can tell it's a TM because it's a trainer card with an attack. Anyone know it?

RE:  TMs

ChanseyMaster said:
TM's are pretty cool, but you have to admit that most of them are REALLY BAD. I almost threw up after seeing the Ice, Steel, and Rock ones in Hidden Legends :D.
You kidding? ATM Steel is bad, yes, but the other two are awesome! ATM Rock is the most famous card of HL for its use in Rock Lock, and ATM Ice kills off all your opponent's Pokemon tools, stall Fossils, Stadiums... along with protecting them the next turn!! And both all for ©!!!!!
ChanseyMaster said:
Also, I'm trying to figure out what this TM of mine means. It's in japanese, and I can't find it on any card site or anything. It has a picture of what looks like a tombstone-ish thing with writing on it, but it looks sort of heavenly. The rest is japanese text, but you can tell it's a TM because it's a trainer card with an attack. Anyone know it?
One of the mystery plates from Skyridge.
http://www.serebii.net/TCG/Skyridge/
Look at the bottom of the page.

RE:  TMs

Tomokazu Komiya said:
Why put EX in the name? Are trainer cards EXs now? >.<

no but the trainer are tms and we cant make some pokemon similar to Holon's that double as TM's

You know we could probably make this athread in Fan Creations,:D

Who's with me?:cool:

how about new rules for them so it wil be under the pokemon until it is k.o. but then you attache it you shal chosse one of the pokemons originally attack that it now could not use until the tm is removed or the pokemon k.o. of course you cant attache them to your oponents pokemon

Back