• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

**TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and 3 Leafeon Lv.X! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Yes, lol. Are all the EXs mint? I value them at around $4-$9

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X and 3 Leafeon Lv.X! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

The electrode has some bends in it, all of the rest are mint, if I find out there not, Ill let u know.

My
x3 RH Roseannes
x1 RH Power Spray
x1 RH Poke Turn
x1 RH Cyrys Conspiracy
x2 RH PokeBlower
x1 RH Conductive Quary
x1 RH Manetric PT
x3 holo league energy of Grass, Lightning, Fire, Dark, and Metal

Your
x1 Absol ex
x1 Medicham ex
x3 Arcanine ex
x1 Walrien ex PK
x2 Metagross ex PK
x1 Flygon ex PK
x2 Kingdra ex DF
x1 Sceptile ex CG
x2 Exploud ex CG

feel free to counter

missed me, if your just not interested thats fine

Superwolfe- I didn't see anything else, sorry.
chanman45$- Id rather not. Even if u price all the exs at $5, its a rip. And I price some of them at 8-10. Could you pick out some of the ones u want the most? And don't u have holo fighting and water energies and the other ones besides the psychic?

Need these
x1 Medicham ex
x3 Arcanine ex
x2 Metagross ex PK
x1 Flygon ex PK
x2 Kingdra ex DF

Anything else you want on my list?

Hey, sup? Please check my list to possibly work something out for 1 of the Uxie Xs and the RH Claydol. Mainly interested in the dol. Let me know.

how much do you want for
4-kingdra-la
4-luxray-la
4-dustox-pt
3-torterra-md
1-palkia x-ge

Bosley- nothin
kevkev77777- nothin really
chanman- Ill pm u

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X an more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

1st *bump* of the week.

RE: **TL32's Trading Thread** Have 2 Uxie Lv.X an more! Updated wants list~ CHECK IT OUT!

Hi.
From your wants, I have:
[RH] Baltoy - GE
[RH] Chansey - MT
[RH] Blissey - MT
[RH] Broken Time Space - PT

I need a Leafeon Lv.X, so if you could check my list and let me know if you're interested in working out a deal, that would be great. Thanks.

Well, atm I can't trade the Leafeon Lv.X, caue recently I just got one stolen so I am not sure if I want to trade it or not. sorry.

CML for 2x dialga G and 1x toxicroak G :)

I didn't find anything for them.

CML for 3 RH Energy pickup (Big want) and 2 Snowpoint temple... I have 3 Blissey, but no RH ones.

Thanks! : D

BTW, You going to Nats?

Hey, sorry I didn't c anything. And I don't need blisseys anymore, I have to update my wantes list. Yeah, im going to nats. Are u?

Alright, thanks for looking anyway.

There's probably a 50-50 chance of me going... I'm not even sure what I would play : P Maybe Gallade 4, if it's any good. Flygon seems kinda slow.

Yeah, i totatly agree with u that Flygon is slow even with Trapich's attach thing. I pmed u about decks...and thatt sux that its only a 50/50 chance...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back