Tinkaton, Tatsugiri from “Future Flash”

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Tinkaton’s entire evolution line and Tatsugiri have been revealed from the Japanese sets Ancient Roar and Future Flash, which release in Japan on October 27th. We expect most cards from these sets to be incorporated into Paradox Rift, our November set.
Tinkatink – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokémon
[P] Mountain Rummage: Look at the top card of your deck. You may put that card into your hand. If you don’t, discard that card and draw a card.
[P] Mumble: 10 damage.
Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2

Tinkatink – Psychic –...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
?
This Tatsugiri isn't horrible. I am torn on whether the "free retreat" is a good or bad thing. If anything you'd wish to get rid of the fish, not take damage into something actually important.

By the time you have Regidrago VStar copying Tatsugiri's attack, what's the point in skipping attacks to search cards?
I'm not saying it would be used in every situation but if you wanted it out of the active without retreating and didn't have a switch card? If you needed to grab a Boss or something else and wanted to put up a single prize to take the hit instead of Regi? I'm not seeing its perfect or super good but there could be situations you'd want to do it.

I'm not saying it would be used in every situation but if you wanted it out of the active without retreating and didn't have a switch card? If you needed to grab a Boss or something else and wanted to put up a single prize to take the hit instead of Regi? I'm not seeing its perfect or super good but there could be situations you'd want to do it.
Could actually be a viable strategy with the release of pokemom catcher. You can search for iono + catcher and then by skipping an attack, that might put you behind in prize cards if the enemy chooses to ko your new mon.

Could actually be a viable strategy with the release of pokemom catcher. You can search for iono + catcher and then by skipping an attack, that might put you behind in prize cards if the enemy chooses to ko your new mon.
Ya see like I said it's not like you're going to spam this move or use it all the time but there will be times you'll want to use. What's it going to hurt to tech in one copy of Totsugiri?

It’s funny that steel type crasher Tinkaton is weak for metal
Would be pretty cool if they came up with a new type with unexpected weakness. They always do that for flying type pokemons but not for other double-typed mons (Zapdos especially). I mean, a fairy type with fire weakness would be pretty dope.

Iono: you're adding two cards with Tatsugiri? Well then, I might as well put those two cards back to the bottom of your deck!

If anything you'd wish to get rid of the fish, not take damage into something actually important.
how aboout that new snorlax doll?

I played togekiss for a while, but that was control in a true sense in that you eventually KO'd your opponents things. Don't know how this deck would win, but its something.

A far more useful Tatsugiri to pair with SVI Donbozo? And Turo helps with getting it out of play and into discard? AND Sada helps accelerate the energy back onto another Donbozo the next turn? New locals gimick deck just dropped

Back