Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
Porygon said:
:p No, not the name. Nothing to do with Pokemon. If you don't know it instantly you won't be able to guess it.

Edit: I don't care how famous Bruce Lee is, they won't base two Pokemon off of his name. :p (Hitmonlee)

The pun is off Bonsai which is a plant.

I might be late, but is it bonsai tree?:p you know, thos esmaal trees in japan which don't grow taller than 12 cm...?:p

anyway, the new ''ladybug'' Pokémon looks a little bit like a really ****ed up heracross if you ask me...!:p

alakazam

Aspiring Trainer
Rickraptor77 said:
Great,thery're gonna ruin the 8th movie:(,the least they could do after changing the VA's is make everything else sound Authentic & nice,NOT make everything worse!!! Ugh!! & Pi-jit!? What's up with that!? People can't even bring themselves to say Pidgeot? Insted they end up corrupting the name of one the best of the old school pokes(Charizard was the best,& they ruin him,ugh! I don't know what i'll do!!)
According to the OLD OLD OLD Pokemon handbook from Kanto, Pidgeot's name is actually pronounced Pid-jit.

That wasn't an error.

Angry_Altaria

Ghostmas!
lol I had an extensive talk last night on pronoucing some Pokemon's names, and I will not, not EVER call Pidgeot "Pid-jit" =P :(

ann1785

I play with fire :D
Pid-gey-ot sounds ALOT better than Pid-jit. ALOT. But I think people WANT it to be Pidjit, cause when you say it, the "jit" part makes it sound like "jet", so it'll make more sence since Pigeot is a Flying Pokemon and is fast..

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
RE:  Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

ann1785 said:
Pid-gey-ot sounds ALOT better than Pid-jit.  ALOT. But I think people WANT it to be Pidjit, cause when you say it, the "jit" part makes it sound like "jet", so it'll make more sence since Pigeot is a Flying Pokemon and is fast..
I don't want it to be Pid-jit,as u said Pidgeot sounds WaaayyyBetter!!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sounds like some pretty cool stuff in the works for our next season and it sounds like it will be a good one too. The movie look like it will be pretty good and at least you have the movie now. Man this stuff is sweet.:)

Oh I finally got time to put my cards from last month in my binder and I said I would check my articuno the next time I put my cards in my binder and it is a BONUS card. 114/112 of the set. I posted it here because the thread is to old to post in now.:)

masterryanx

N
Wow, interesting news...

First of all I was expecting more out of the Roselia evo... =/

I wanted to go to Comic-Con soooo bad! Man what I'd give for a goody bag. *cries in corner*

And about the VAs as long as the lady who did Ash in the special is gone, I'm happy! :D

The Mystery Dugeon Special sounds interesting... And I still think the movie promo should have been Lucario ex. :p

Oh, and about the Bonsly thing... I always thought it was pronounced that way, I never really saw it any other way. Meh.

EDIT: Wow that Korobooshi is kinda weird... oO

Anyway, Wow congrats on the plushies, I collect them so 19 would be a big deal for me ^ ^;; BTW what else was in the goodie bags?

So since you got the entire movie I'll tell you some clips I want to hear.

1. The longer Advanced Battle theme

2. Kid being casual about people being 'eaten'

3. Pideot being called Pid-jit.

4. The Regi voices.

5 The Queen's voice.

6. Mime Jr. and Weavile's voices.

and 7. That ear shattering screatch for the heck of it.

Oh and do you have any sound clips of the new actors voices for Brock and Ash?

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Eh, I was expecting "Bonsly" to be pronounced "Bon-slee". I was under the impression that the suffix "ly" used as a cute suffix would be pronounced like that, but it was probably just me.

That Volbeat/Illumise is meh... looks like a recoloured Volbeat/Illumise with big antennae. Roselia evolution's pretty cool. I might actually like Roselia now. lol

And how can you think that the Queen had a British accent? Although I know a few Americans that thought that me and my bro's Aussie accents were British... lol.

NyauNyau

Aspiring Trainer
I want to know what PokeDOLLS you guys got..I almost regreted not going , but then realized, the panel was yesterday. ._. Id so want one..

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
NyauNyau said:
I want to know what PokeDOLLS you guys got..I almost regreted not going , but then realized, the panel was yesterday. ._. Id so want one..

I hope you got some cool dolls.:)