Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
Member
RE:  Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Hero of legend said:
Did any of you guys see the evolution of Roselia yet?

Look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozureido

Woh, that is right. That's creepy though, never seen it before.

And it evolves from Roselia... figures...

Thanks for the information
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I hope they show something Pokemon related at the on G4 when they broadcast it... That'd be easy. Anyone know?
 

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
Member
RE:   Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Setherex said:
Hero of legend said:
Did any of you guys see the evolution of Roselia yet?

Look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rozureido

Woh, that is right. That's creepy though, never seen it before.

And it evolves from Roselia... figures...

Thanks for the information... it's on Seribii too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I hope they show something Pokemon related at the on G4 when they broadcast it... That'd be easy. Anyone know?

Thanks, but I knew it's on Serebii, and I posted that before, but I remember hearing that it's against the Pokebeach rules to post links to the Serebii website, so I replaced the link to the Wikipedia page!
 

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Member
Some rather interesting news about the Comic-con event has gone up, and all thanks to ME! Read my first update ever, you know you want to.
 

Heavenly Spoon

Just this guy, you know?
Advanced Member
Member
wow, congrats on your first update
nice, I taught Brock was bad, hope it really sounds better
and ash is a sarah, nice

also: why ain't I among the regulars in your sign, I'm on all the time.. my nick was in the topic 3 times
 

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Member
Where the heck are you kids? Why aren't you worshipping me????//

Anyway, I did yet another update. Plz read. Also, you might want to save this version of the update somewhere on your computers, as WPM is probably going to heavily change it once he sees it. ;p

I was going to put a big preachy thing at the end of the Bonsly thing, but I would've gotten in too much trouble. Just know that I had like a paragraph typed out. XD

(first person who gets the semi-reference I made gets to be my best friend forever)
 

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
Member
RE:  Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Porygon said:
Where the heck are you kids? Why aren't you worshipping me????//

Anyway, I did yet another update. Plz read. Also, you might want to save this version of the update somewhere on your computers, as WPM is probably going to heavily change it once he sees it. ;p

I was going to put a big preachy thing at the end of the Bonsly thing, but I would've gotten in too much trouble. Just know that I had like a paragraph typed out. XD

(first person who gets the semi-reference I made gets to be my best friend forever)

You mean the name?

The pun is Bon-Sly as in it rhymes with Bonsai!
 

Heavenly Spoon

Just this guy, you know?
Advanced Member
Member
a MEW card... well, we Belgians never get DVDs with cards, so I guess I'll buy the American version online

bonslee, I pronounced it that way already
reference to bruce lee?
 

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Member
:p No, not the name. Nothing to do with Pokemon. If you don't know it instantly you won't be able to guess it.

Edit: I don't care how famous Bruce Lee is, they won't base two Pokemon off of his name. :p (Hitmonlee)

The pun is off Bonsai which is a plant.
 

Heavenly Spoon

Just this guy, you know?
Advanced Member
Member
hey, what does WPM sound like?

anyways, I can't wait to see the dungeon-cover, and I can't wait to have the game (still 2 months)

BTW, nobody going to the chatroom, it's so empty there...
 

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
Member
RE:  Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Porygon said:
:p No, not the name. Nothing to do with Pokemon. If you don't know it instantly you won't be able to guess it.

Edit: I don't care how famous Bruce Lee is, they won't base two Pokemon off of his name. :p (Hitmonlee)

The pun is off Bonsai which is a plant.

Oh well, it was worth a shot!:p

Any idea when we might get more updates from the comic-con event?

And could there be more Pokemon revealed at the convention?

Also, will WPM make a list of all the new voice actors? (because many sites are saying different things, and WPM is the only one who has TRUE evidence!)
 

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
Member
Well... the 3 of us are having a fun time together.

Waiting for Comic-Con

Hey, just for notice, is the Comic-Con for 2 days? (today and tomorrow)

I'm wondering how many because G4 is airing live (supposedly) tomorrow... Why aren't they airing today?
 

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Member
-He will call me back after his screening of Lucario and the Mystery Mew, and after interviewing the new VAs

-Not at an Amercian convention. New dub names are possible, I suppose.

-I forget exactly what he said, but it was either that the new VAs were the same so it was irrelevent, or that he didn't get all the names yet. I'll ask him when he gets back.

Anything else you guys want me to relay to WPM is welcome, too.
 

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
Member
RE:  Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

cute-mew said:
hey, what does WPM sound like?

anyways, I can't wait to see the dungeon-cover, and I can't wait to have the game (still 2 months)

BTW, nobody going to the chatroom, it's so empty there...

Time for me to make your day!:)

http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/711/711447/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-blue-rescue-team-20060606105952795.jpg

and

http://pocketmedia.ign.com/pocket/image/article/711/711448/pokemon-mystery-dungeon-red-rescue-team-20060606105851732.jpg
 
Top