Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
RE:  Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

hummers2187 said:
do you think it is possible that he might find out some more english names for the fourth generation pokemon?

Hooooooope sooooooo....

Even though I get too used to the 4th gen Jap names after too long... Urgh...

Also, speaking of Mystery Dungeon, they once again make a red and blue version... green is ignored...

I wonder if there's a green in another language? (doubt it)

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
RE:   Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Setherex said:
hummers2187 said:
do you think it is possible that he might find out some more english names for the fourth generation pokemon?

Hooooooope sooooooo....

Even though I get too used to the 4th gen Jap names after too long... Urgh...

Also, speaking of Mystery Dungeon, they once again make a red and blue version... green is ignored...

I wonder if there's a green in another language? (doubt it)

How about a Green version for the Wii? Lol!

That would be sweet, and the graphics should be of the Wii's standards!;)

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer

Porygon said:
WPM just told me that the only VA voice actors we know are the two that went up.

So he doesn't know who the others are?

Or does he know? If he does, will he make a list of them?

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master
Sooooo informative...

Well, we'll be glad we have some information... Even though the voice actors don't mean much to me... but let's not get into that conversations :rolleyes:

Suraako

Elemental Master
Hey, what about that wierd Electabuzz-evo thing? Can and will he ask them if they know anything about that?

Setherex

Battle Frontier Master

Suraako said:
Hey, what about that wierd Electabuzz-evo thing? Can and will he ask them if they know anything about that?

I highly doubt it... they might consider it a secret...

If he actually does, I'd be shocked.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
When WPM knows the other voice actors he will most likey put a list up soon

It's most likey the Electabuzz evo won't have anything announced at Comic-Con, as it is an Amercian convention and that was a very recent Japanese Pokemon.

animeforever04

Aspiring Trainer

Porygon said:

It's most likey the Electabuzz evo won't have anything announced at Comic-Con, as it is an Amercian convention and that was a very recent Japanese Pokemon.
just wondering did 4kids do the 8th movie?

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
RE:   Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

animeforever04 said:
Porygon said:

Yep! TAJ is dubbing the 9th movie!

animeforever04

Aspiring Trainer
RE:    Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

Hero of legend said:
animeforever04 said:
Porygon said:

tch! can;t wait for the 9th one XD

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
RE:     Thursday, 7/20, Live from Comic-con!

animeforever04 said:
Hero of legend said:
animeforever04 said:
Porygon said:

tch! can;t wait for the 9th one XD

Ditto! XD

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Wholy amazing! Site's on Bulbapedia! Oh, and a Mew card, eh? Why is PUSA not allowing any fourth gen promos? This would've been a great opportunity for us to finally get one of the tens of thousands of Lucario cards.

Cute Charm

Aspiring Trainer
The Roselia thing is interesting. But it looks pretty female to me....Personaly I'm kind of interested in how they'll differ the genders Roselias and that thing. Same thing goes with Kirlia and Gardevoir (Raltz doesn't look as girly as it's evolutions).

And another thing, what's with the hair? Were they inspired by Near (from Death Note) or something?

Hero of legend

Aspiring Trainer
Did PUSA just redid the voices in the special, or did they try a new script and, hopefully not, used different music?

Is Brock's voice in the new re-dub of the special, what he's sounding in Season 9, or is this yet, another different kind of voice for Brock?

ArrEmmDee

Aspiring Trainer
Yes, but were the Team Rocket jokes funny?

And shucks at the Regi voices being less frightening. I haven't seen the original, and I really only care to watch the movie for the scary Regi scenes or whatever. Might have to uh... legally obtain, the original afterall.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
WPM called them funny. But me and WPM disagree on what dub jokes are funny, so that'll be up to you guys. :p