Thursday, 5/11, First D/P Screenshots

Malocide

Mewtwo User
I hope there is night... and I don't care what you all say Mewtwo will kick any of the new legendaries butts...

B_F: Sorry, no swearing =P

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Oh... the second I saw the male figure I was like "errr?"... he looks a little off the straight side if you know what I mean...

Anyway, the screenshots look good, I cant wait to find out if it's day/night again. It would be great to have night brought back again, I miss the change in scene. Like cute-mew said, I really do hope they fix the graphics for attacks. I got a little annoyed that attacks came from some pokemon's ears or stomaches when they 'should' be coming from their mouths. If they fix that, then they've won me even more. I wonder if the pokemon are animated when coming into battle... maybe we'll just wait and see what happens with that later.

Isnt it just great how they're teasing us with all the info we Already know? How about pictures of new pokemon, new moves and a map maybe? I'm getting sick of seeing Munchlax, Manyula and Bonsley in every D/P picture available.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Hmm!!
I really hopes that day/night will come in this game!
If that so, it'll be more exciting!
but... those male and female character, is it just me, or...they really look... a bit strange looking?? (compared to other main char in previous game)

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
mystery: please don't do double posting...

There will be a bunch of new Pokemon to catch, and maybe new type of Pokemon. Hmm... I want to know what pokemon will replace Regis, Kyogre, Groudon, and Deoxys. (well, Manaphy will replace Jirachi, right?)

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
How do you know that it will only be for the DS lite?

ON TOPIC: It looks really cool. But in the sreenshots where munchlax is attacking, swallow doesn't even look like a swallow. It looks like a new bubble-y attack.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE:  Thursday, 5/11, First D/P Screenshots

Pokefan4000 said:
How do you know that it will only be for the DS lite?
what do you mean, DS lite is just a lighter version of the DS nothing else, D/P will be for DS.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

Pokefan4000 said:
Yes, but in the backgound of one of the screenshots, it shows the DS lite.
well, lite is just a DS, only liter :D, I mean lighter :D.

BTW, you misspelled background :DThanks Google spelling check:D

hummers2187

Aspiring Trainer
i was just wondering, now that we have soom DP info do you think that news on these games will be more often? when the first RS screens/info came out how long was it before regular info was flowing in and new pokemon were being discovered?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Those screenshots are awesome and they look cool in 3-D. Why does the game start in that new town and not in the hoen league? I know it is a new region but I figured it would start in the hoen league and then move to the new region. It must be a whole new region like the first three and with the new pokemon it should be an awesome game.:)

masterryanx

N

Pokefan4000 said:
Yes, but in the backgound of one of the screenshots, it shows the DS lite.

That's just their little way of slipping in some advertising....

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer
xxashxx said:
Those screenshots are awesome and they look cool in 3-D. Why does the game start in that new town and not in the hoen league? I know it is a new region but I figured it would start in the hoen league and then move to the new region. It must be a whole new region like the first three and with the new pokemon it should be an awesome game.:)

Why would it start in the Hoenn League?

Anyway, I hope this region is huge! At least twice the size of Hoenn.

We should be getting D/P info out the Wazoo now!

Garion the Bonsly

Buddies with jayh272416
I do hope Day and night returns. The absence of it in Hoen was weird!

And I agree with Kururu, I hope this region is massive, the bigger, the better, I say!

I think now the first screenshots have been revealed, that now we should be getting information in every coro coro issue, or every second one. I can imagine it, the once, very slow information leaking D/P will be spuing out information as fast as a bullet train. Hopefully, of coarse.

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer
Actually Cute-Mew, the touch screen will probably be a map and menu.

I hope the touch screen is used in the battle as a menu, and maybe has like a 3d pic of the Pokemon.

And Garion, expect pics every new Corocoro, in Famitsu, Wonderland, and the official website. And we should get like some new Pokemon after the 9th movie probably.

Anyone hear about Manaphy? Can't get him in D/P, have to get him in Rnager through a special mission yo receive by seeing the 9th movie, and transporting him to D/P.

masterryanx

N
Actually Cute-Mew, the touch screen will probably be a map and menu.

That's what I was thinking to. Remember WPM said that 'Attack', 'Bag', 'Pokémon', and 'Run' weren't on the screenshot. Meaning that was the top screen, and that menus and stuff of the sort would most likely be featured on the bottom.

Anyone hear about Manaphy? Can't get him in D/P, have to get him in Rnager through a special mission yo receive by seeing the 9th movie, and transporting him to D/P.

Ya, I heard that... Interesting. The real question is how are we in the US going to even get the Manaphy event. Probably at a Pokemon event no doubt... -_-;