Thursday, 5/11, First D/P Screenshots

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
DocRobot_K-176 said:
I don't see anything wrong with citing serebii.net for information. I believe the agreement was made regarding bashing each other's site. Serebii already violated the agreement, but as Porygon said in the Pacifidlog thread, we must continue to uphold our part of the agreement. Does that make things more clear?
serebii said:
Do you agree never to bash or mention me or my site anywhere ever again?
WPM agreed, so they did said to never mention each other again, and I think the members should follow that, and I don't want to restart the war, so let's just stop talking about it :D

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
The Daimond Aand Pearl Screenshots were amazing. This game has advanced graphic every Pokemon fan wants. But we also lose some of your old type POkemon set up and make it ore Better. But For Better or Worse?

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
I interpret the agreement a bit differently than you do. But I agree for different reasons; let's not start a war in this discussion over a war that already happened. If you want my full position on the matter, just send me a PM and I'll explain why I think it is okay.

I hope they make the gyms more challenging by doing them by strategy or something else, as opposed to type. What would happen if you brought a single Dugtrio into Lt. Surge's Gym? It would annihilate everything in its path. That's not strategy; that's a mere advantage due to typing. I enjoyed Pokémon Colosseum and XD because all of the trainers, with the exception of some of the Mt. Battle leaders and the Pre-gym trainers, use a wide variety of monsters that requires considerable skill and knowledge in order to take down. I would like more of an adventure setting, as opposed to a conquer-the-Pokémon League setting.

There will probably be new items, attacks, and abilities, as seems to happen between generations. What I continue to wonder about is the legendaries; what will they be like? Currently, we know at least 1 of them (Manaphy) is a legendary. Lucario is likely to be a legendary as well. What we don't know about are other legendaries, including the legendary trio (which has been in every game so far). Only time will reveal the answers.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
No blatent 3-D? I knew they wouldn't go there, but I'm glad it's confirmed. *Happy*

Although the new region has an okay sounding name, seems like something someone would make up for a fanfic or something. Eh.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
That male character looks... bad...

Eh, I'm kinda disappointed it's really nothing new, but then again, what could they have done with 3D in the first place? :/

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh yeah.

http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0506/page_8.jpg
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0506/page_9.jpg
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0506/page_10.jpg
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0506/page_11.jpg

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
Yay! :D

This makes me happy, it's finally being shown!!

Now, let's see here...that makes my list of must-gets up to 3..a Nintendo Wii, a Nintendo DS (Nope, I don't have one! X_x) and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, of course.

Boy...I can't wait for this to come out.

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
Eh? Are those Japanese RS/FrLg/E cartridges in the 4th link that WPM has? I'm guessing that would mean that some monsters from DP could be traded over to RSE/FrLg in the same way that GSC could be traded to RBY. Probably no new moves or items, just like before.

Is there anyone on these forums that is fluent in translating from Japanese to English?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'm not, but it's been known for a while that D/P are backwards compatible.

Garion the Bonsly

Buddies with jayh272416
The illustrations of the female and male characters are cool, and I think there wearing the new divice on their wrist (Pokegear, Pokenav) I wonder what they'll call it? Pokewatch, Pokewrist? I wonder?

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
DocRobot_K-176 said:
Eh? Are those Japanese RS/FrLg/E cartridges in the 4th link that WPM has? I'm guessing that would mean that some monsters from DP could be traded over to RSE/FrLg in the same way that GSC could be traded to RBY. Probably no new moves or items, just like before.

Hiya,

There's one new move revealed...I can't remember where I read it...It has 'Meteor' and 'Swarm' in it's name...Very high attack with 5 pp...can't remember.. -___-
so...There will be a choice of gender...hmm...There really should make more choices of clothes...

cya.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Meteoric Storm, or something like that.

I am putting together a D/P page right now of EVERYTHING we know about the Pokemon and games.

Malocide

Mewtwo User
OMG.... OMG.... :: Dies :: ok sorry but I am so excited... and my birthday is in the fall ::hint hint nudge nudge wink wink:: JK I am so pre-ordering the second they say it is out... I hope they do more tornys becasue now we will all be at the same level agian and I wont be ages behind....

Hope it is not delayed...

Thanks WPM you have made my horibel day that much better... just with those scrennies... can't wait to see more...

edit: I cant say the s word? ok I guess I cant...

eI_at10s

Your resident Latios fan-boy.
Complete and total awesomeness.

First of all, it looks like an actual anime.
3-D meets flat land.
3-D cahracters, very detailed.
God, why do we have to wait so long?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I got really lucky and I will have internet until tuesday morning when we will go back on thousand trails for 2 weeks. Anyway that game sounds like it will be an awesome game and will it be like the previous versions but in a new region or will it be diiffrent with the new pokemon? I hope it is like the previous versions but with the new pokemon.:)

masterryanx

N
Hurray! Screenshots!!

Anyway, looks interesting. Graphics are awesome. Can't wait to see the new starters and Sugimori pics of the playable trainers... ^ ^

EDIT: They've got the Sugimori pics at Pe2k....