Thursday, 12/20, DP Sprites, Eeveelution Holiday Packs, DP American Info

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I was just going to tell you that it was on the diamond and pearl mini site and thanks for the info and merry christmas WPM.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I hope the date will stay the same because I want it to come out then and it will be the right time anyway and be pefrect timing for the new set in May.:)

David Troopa

Aspiring Trainer
Hahaha! Slaking's picking its nose!

Anyway, the style of the D/P sprites is indeed good. Especially since the shading isn't as blocky as before.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
The new Eeveelution things are new to me, even though I go to Wal-Mart very frequently, and I go to the Card Section every time.

BobTheFlub

Aspiring Trainer
Isn't 12 bucks for 2 packs and a promo from POP3 kinda pricey? I mean, those 3 packs with a card from one of the POPs are only 9 or 10 bucks.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
If you want bundles go to fred meyer because you can get a box and 3 packs for about $20.00 and you can get diamond and pearl too.:)

Shakespeare

Collecting and playing from day one.
CCloud said:
The new Eeveelution things are new to me, even though I go to Wal-Mart very frequently, and I go to the Card Section every time.

I go to our Wal-Mart and Target all the time also. I have not seen them.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
THE ERRORS:
WPM:
#421: Cherrim= back-sprite is wrong
#422: Karanakushi= shiny and not shiny sprites are the same
#423: Toritodon= something's wrong, there are 2 forms, you seem to have the second blue form with the colors of the pink form as the animation for the real pink form, which would really confuse people. and it's back-sprite doesn't look like the on in the game, at all, I don't know how or where you got it, it might be the female sprite, but that's not the background of the then male sprite you got there as front sprite, trust me, I have a toritodon, I had it since I challenged the 2nd gym, I would know
#425: Fuwante= not shiny back-sprite doesn't appear
#412: Minomutchi= no shiny difference, back sprite has a strange border color, are you sure this is right?
#413: Minomadam= no shiny difference, front sprite has strange colors, not like in the game

that's all I could find, seems like you and I have the same sprite resource, I checked the Toritodon sprite there, and found out that it was completely wrong there too, the animation shows that its ears change, but actually, in the real animation its feet change, I suggest to just replace the animation of Toritodon with a -, rather then showing a wrong animation, the Toritodo thing is really weird, seems like the only pokes that look strange are the ones with more then 1 appearance, I think that this required some serious coding, which would take some serious decoding, and I think a mistake was made while decoding that, not blaming anyone of-course, decoding DP must be a really though thing to do O_O

anyhow, nice to see an easy-to-use sprite dex for once :)

Also: I got those Eeveelutions packs on Sunday, I'm kinda surprised to only see an update on them today o_O

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The update is from Thursday.

And thanks for the errors! I will fix them or at least "-" them! :p

relith

ネコマタ
Cool sprites! But yeah,12 bucks is pricey even if it does have a jolteon.....

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
lol, I found 2 more errors XF

THE ERRORS PART 2 attack of the question mark
#437: Dotakun= it's "a" changed into a "?" in the name underneath all sprites except for the 1st
#422: Karanakushi= same as Toritodon for its front sprites