This really really annoys me....

Ariadosguy

<3 Flariados
It's "Metal", not "Steel".

It's "Lightning", not "Electric".

It's "Darkness", not "Dark".

GYAAAAAAHHHHHH If I see one person say steel, electric or dark instead of their correct counterparts I'm going to go crazy.

RE: This really really annoys me...

Too be honest, everyone confuses them and no one over here cares; we know what it means no matter what you say... right?

*Hides*

Ariadosguy said:

It's "Flame", not "Fire".

GYAAAAAAHHHHHH If I see one person say steel, electric or fire instead of their correct counterparts I'm going to go on a KILLING SPREE.

It is Fire Energy, not Flame Energy. Read the rulebook.

Fire Energy...Fire Energy....

I guess i never knew which was which, as for flame, did you just need more examples, lol?

*HIDES with zyflair*

Ariadosguy said:

GYAAAAAAHHHHHH If I see one person say steel, electric or fire instead of their correct counterparts I'm going to go crazy.

First of all, it really is Fire. Read some rulebooks or view the TCG how-to-play demo. =/

Second of all, the reason Steel and Electric is used is because that is what the types are called in the video games, and some people here happen to play both.

*hides with Zyflair and weavile132 because they said "Steel" and "Electric"*

Good point. Okay, I'll have to concede that point, however,

GYAAAHAHHAHHH I HATE THE VIDEO GAMES GYAHAHHAHHHH I WANT TO GO CRAZY EVEN MORE YGYGHGYGYGYG

Hmmm. Does anybody know where you can buy stress balls?

Ariadosguy said:

GYAAAAAAHHHHHH If I see one person say steel, electric or fire instead of their correct counterparts I'm going to go crazy.

I'll attach a Steel energy, Electric energy, and a fire energy to my Regigigas. And would you look at that? I'm still alive.

C'mon, kill me. You know you want to. Hit me with your best shot, I guarantee you nobody will care. ;]

As for the energy names, who really cares? Let them say what they wanna say, and if it bugs you enough to make a thread about it, then leave.

Some one needs to take a chill pill, and drink some warm milk before violent thing occur! The sooner that you accept that people are mischevious idiots, the sooner you will accept that their mistakes mean nothing to you, but only the nOObs make those sort of mistakes. This craziness......mind if I join you? :D

It really doesn't matter what people call different energy. It means the same thing either way. And I saw TofU attach his steel, electric, and fire energy to his Regigigas...

While that's annoying and all, let's not be so spiteful about it. ;/

Yeah. It is definitely Fire energy. Come on. Look on RS. "Attaches a Fire energy to Infernape."

*Hides with a heck of a lot of other people.*

Who really cares, haven't you noticed '' IT'S POKEMON''

Yeah. It's fire energy. But It is really metal, because the special metal energy card says "Metal Energy, special energy card".
I still think it's electric, not lightning.

^^^ yes, we know nobody really cares, but that doesn't give you the right to yell at us about it. :p

I'LL ATTATCH MY ELECTRIC ENERGY TO MY ELECTIVERE...

*uses TofU as a human shield* ^__^

Hey, as long as everyone knows what they're doing, and everyone else can tell what the previously mentioned person is doing, there is no issue. Or at least there shouldn't be.

Also, Dark/Darkness is the other point of contention. Irritating in quizzes to say the least.

I hope I wouldn't have to explain the blatantly obvious, but this is a joke to some extent. >.>

Edited by Bam due to inappropriate material.

Don't curse increpar.

At least Steel and Electric come from confusion due to the game, but where do you get "Flame" from?

Oh, and at the end of the day, this should really rank low on your list of things that annoy you. There's far worse out there.

To me it doesn't annoy me that much, has long as they know the type.

Wait a second, I thought you used the colors to talk about the types. Isn't it green, yellow, silver, black, purple, red, brown, blue, and clear?

*runs for life!

Back