Finished This is Related to This Because...? [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Welcome to This is Related to This Because...?! The game's pretty simple, here's how it works. The person who posts before you posts a word. Then you post a different word and explain why they're related. They can be related because of colour, species, ongoing memes, anything really. The weirder the explanation the better!

Rules:
  1. This game is YPPY meaning you can only post again after two people have posted.
  2. Try not to use the same explanation more than twice. It can get a little old.
  3. Don't use the same word right after someone else uses it. It's okay if it was said a few pages back, but not right after.

Example:
Me said:
Thing 1 said:
Cake because it's made of milk and Sloths produce milk
Thing 2 said:
Stomach because I like to eat cake :3

Now how about the person after me helps out Thing 2 by posting something related to stomach.

Peri peri sauce, because stomachs perform peristalsis and the former is the only way anyone remembers the name of that useless biological process! :U

Also, approved :L

Deadline is 1st.

Last edited:
Team Rocket, cause of that episode where the Togepi egg got muddled up with all the other eggs. And it was all Team Rocket's fault! >:L

Whatever, go ahead and be lazy and write, like, nothing. :U

Colours, because of Kanto is a region of colours! spoilers

Monster, because Santa Claws sounds like the name of some terrifying Christmas monstrosity!
how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-56758ebc7d5da.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back