Finished This is Related to This Because...? [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Welcome to This is Related to This Because...?! The game's pretty simple, here's how it works. The person who posts before you posts a word. Then you post a different word and explain why they're related. They can be related because of colour, species, ongoing memes, anything really. The weirder the explanation the better!

Rules:
  1. This game is YPPY meaning you can only post again after two people have posted.
  2. Try not to use the same explanation more than twice. It can get a little old.
  3. Don't use the same word right after someone else uses it. It's okay if it was said a few pages back, but not right after.

Example:
Me said:
Thing 1 said:
Cake because it's made of milk and Sloths produce milk
Thing 2 said:
Stomach because I like to eat cake :3

Now how about the person after me helps out Thing 2 by posting something related to stomach.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Peri peri sauce, because stomachs perform peristalsis and the former is the only way anyone remembers the name of that useless biological process! :U

Also, approved :L

Deadline is 1st.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Team Rocket, cause of that episode where the Togepi egg got muddled up with all the other eggs. And it was all Team Rocket's fault! >:L

Whatever, go ahead and be lazy and write, like, nothing. :U

Colours, because of Kanto is a region of colours! spoilers

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Monster, because Santa Claws sounds like the name of some terrifying Christmas monstrosity!
how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-56758ebc7d5da.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.