The worst trade you ever made?

kashmaster said:
Oh yh I forgot, back in the day I used to collect not play. I got a mudkip*. It was so hot this one day and I needed a drink, I needed it soooo bad. So I traded a mudkip* for 2 cans of coke :(

I was weak...
...Why...?

Seth1789110 said:
Well, if the kid new what he was doing, it would have been an awful trade for him.

His:
Uxie X

My: 2 Uncommon PT Muk

:D

After our eperiences, we don't like your kind...-_- Lol, just saying that it's peiople like you that ripped us off and didn't feel any guilt...:( No hard feelings, but you could of told him it was a bad deal for him and thrown in something actually worth a buck or two.

I am not sure if this is bad or not but I traded a Charizard G and an SV Exploud For a Leafeon Lv. X and an Uxie LA. :)

^That's actually great deal for you!(Well, wait... You gave the Exploud and Charizard G right?) You ripped him off, though...-_-...Lol, but still, it's mean to rip peopel off...

Doesn't matter what all you n00bs say. My fail beats all of yours.

My: 2-2 Claydol [both Baltoys are Reverse]

His: Dusknoir DP and Lefeon. -______________-

I win. Hooooray. [/sarcasm]

The Power of Three said:
Doesn't matter what all you n00bs say. My fail beats all of yours.

My: 2-2 Claydol [both Baltoys are Reverse]

His: Dusknoir DP and Lefeon. -______________-

I win. Hooooray. [/sarcasm]

I acutally think you did win. ah, good job kinda haha :p

Oh, I just remembered nother trade I made. I had a holo nidoking from neo something, and some noob on my bus offered me a 1st end base shadowless charizard. When is was in 1st grade, I didn't know it was worth so much, so I traded it for a uncommon rhydon just to prove to my friend that they existed. UGHH

Juliacoolo, lol i feel sorry for you. The worst trade i have made is probably $5.00 for an exeggcute FRLG ( i thought they where rare ) :(

Ariadosguy said:
Someone I know gave away a reverse holo uxie for free when it first came out. Beat that!

Not to brag or spam, but seriously, nobody has beaten this. RH Uxies are worth around 60 dollars now! Beat that!

Pokémon TCG said:
Juliacoolo, lol I feel sorry for you. The worst trade I have made is probably $5.00 for an exeggcute FRLG ( I thought they where rare ) :(
Hey, it's just money!

penny power said:
Hey, it's just money!

Lol, money matters, but 5$ isn't that much in the tcg world, it's just a nice little pack.

After our eperiences, we don't like your kind...-_- Lol, just saying that it's peiople like you that ripped us off and didn't feel any guilt...Sad No hard feelings, but you could of told him it was a bad deal for him and thrown in something actually worth a buck or two.
See though, I was like have anything you want in the binder, and he picked out a few good cards and put them back. I said are you sure, and he said yes. I told him it was worth about 25-30 bucks, but he didnt care.

That makes it a lot better. I just hate people that purposely trick you.

Ariadosguy said:
Not to brag or spam, but seriously, nobody has beaten this. RH Uxies are worth around 60 dollars now! Beat that!

Ummm... no. They are worth about 25. >.> If they were worth 60, I have seriously ripped some people off. T_T

I know, I don't actually have anything against you lol.

Like one of my first trade. I stupidly traded a RR Nidoking RH for 1 DP Nuzleaf and 1 DP Seedot >.>

I am like mad now, lol

Back