The WORST Experience Of Your Life

How many bad experiences have u faced so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof. Shinx said:
So you touched it!!!

OMG, like jump out the window or something!

THAT'S the reason why i was so disgusted. he didn't tell us to touch it; he took our hands and made us do it. and his hands were full of sweat! yuk!

i can't jump off the window that time; we were on the second floor!

synergy said:
Prof. Shinx said:
So you touched it!!!

OMG, like jump out the window or something!

THAT'S the reason why I was so disgusted. he didn't tell us to touch it; he took our hands and made us do it. and his hands were full of sweat! yuk!

I can't jump off the window that time; we were on the second floor!

:O that totally is soooooooo REMOVED. Well he is but it sucks for you. :l hopefully he wasn't like overweight and the really sweaty people.

Oh yeah, there was another time where I had to put my cat-down (the vet's purpously killed him) :(
R.I.P, Big-Buddy... I miss you Ajax...

Lets see...

One day not too long ago, I was walking downstairs in school. I slipped and fell because my shoes were untied! I was going to tie them at the bottom. Luckily, and friend was nearby and quickly got a teach.
Another was when I was young. I was extremely impatient, and I wanted to open this can of fruit. My mom said to wait, but since I was impatient I tried to open it my self. I think you'll get the point when I say I needed to get some stitches.
I'll post again or update this when I can think of more...

Okay guys, please don't talk about...inappropriate things.

Keep it clean. Thanks.

Then there was the day I was in so much discomfort. I thought I would go nuts on the drive to the hospital. It was a kidney stone.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=54186&page=6
Shining Raikou said:
Okay guys, please don't talk about...inappropriate things.

Keep it clean. Thanks.

Yah! Listen to Shining Raikou! I made this thread just for fun! The whole " fun " part is ruined if people are talking about irrelevant things.
Keep going and share your worst experiences, but please dont make a mess out of it. :(

That happened to me, too!

...except that I broke my foot playing DDR and I had to spend 3/5 of the summer in a walking cast.

Here is one of mine my dad broke both yes both arms and wrists because he fell off an 18 foot ladder at his work and had full arm casts on. Guess who had to do help him with his daily "buisness" on the toilet and plenty of other things. yes me but my mom helped. never gonna forget that.

One day, I was at school in the morning just back from a week holiday and I was talking to my freinds on a wooden bench.
Suddenly I heared this scream coming from behind me, and before I could turn around the hand clenched on my head and thrusted down right on one of the benches, it actually broke the bench.... and my nose....XD

Here is another one. Im not to sure how i remember this but one time i was about 2 or 3 and i snuck outside my house in the morning to go see if my neighbor was home. Except when i got there he was laying down on his sidewalk and my natural reaction as a two year old would be to think he was sleeping so i told my mom my neighbor was sleeping on his sidewalk and then someone called the police. Thats when my mom told me he had a heart attack. That experience is more scary then worst.

OK, this happened on Thursday. I was at a roller skating rink for a school party. I was skating when a girl accidentally collided with me.

And then, when we were falling down, she accidentally kicked me.

In.

The.

Nuts.

Believe me, it's embarrasing to be kneeling in the middle of a roller skating rink holding your nuts in pain in front of about 50 people who all know you.

Flare said:
OK, this happened on Thursday. I was at a roller skating rink for a school party. I was skating when a girl accidentally collided with me.

In.

The.

Nuts.

Believe me, it's embarrasing to be kneeling in the middle of a roller skating rink holding your nuts in pain in front of about 50 people who all know you.

OMG! That must have HURT! :p

Dugtrio Trio said:
Flare said:

In.

The.

Nuts.

OMG! That must have HURT! :p
It did. And also remember that she was wearing rollerblades.

One of my worst experiences would be when I was about 5 I was at my Grandmothers. I got a bottle of Pepsi from the fridge, dropped it, picked it up and then carried it to the counter. I opened it and it went everywhere then the bottle shot off the counter flew down the stairs and hit the front door leaving Pepsi EVERYWHERE plus I was soaked. XD Bad but still funny in the end. To bad I had to clean it all up. ._.

Ah, when I was 2 I needed the toilet, I asked my mom to come with me (As it was 12:00 a night and scared of the dark then)
I was running through the front room and then I got to the toilet I took a step forwards and tripped on my left leg. I came crashing down and my lower jaw hit the toilet seat, without the seat down so it hit the clay bit at about 20MPH.
I then had a broken jaw and one of my teeth is bend in, so one of my lower front 3 teeth is mishapen for life. Plus 6 stitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back